Herb Enriched Skin Tint Shade Sampler
This variant is currently sold out
Want to buy our Herb Enriched Skin Tint but not sure which shade might suit you? This sampler kit will help. This set of miniatures of the entire shade range is specially curated for you to try it, like it and then buy the shade that suits you best. This sampler kit of skin tint allows you to experiment with all the shades available and zero down on the one that suits you the best. That’s not all! You also get a full-value coupon with every purchase that you can redeem when you buy the full-size product making this kit virtually free!
- What is the Skin Tint?
- What are the key ingredients used in Skin tint?
- What type of coverage can I expect from this Ayurvedic BB Cream?
- Is skin tint the same as foundation?
- Does the skin tint conceal acne marks and dark circles?
- What do I do with the shades that do not suit me ?
- Which skin types is it good for?
- Additional Information
- The Herb-enriched skin tint is the perfect Ayurvedic BB Cream for a dewy, ‘no-makeup’ look. Available in five buildable shades that adapt to most Indian skin tones, the Skin Tint blends in easily without the cakiness of a foundation. It does not conceal or cover like a foundation but has a sheer coverage and reduces the appearance of imperfections such as fine lines, blemishes and pores on your skin giving a flawless ‘no-makeup’ look.
This multi tasking Ayurvedic bb cream provides light to medium coverage, gives an even toned look and UV protection all at once. Apply this sheer and ultra-light formula which provides a slight polished look or a little tint to the skin compared to a foundation.It'll keep your skin hydrated while minimizing the appearance of your pores.
- Brahmi:- It aids cell renewal and tissue repair, thus diminishing fine lines, spots and signs of photo-ageing.
- Javitri:-It helps shrink your pores and ensures a normal and healthy skin. It also keeps your skin hydrated and its anti-inflammatory properties help reduce acne and acne scars.
- Manjishtha- It has antibacterial properties. Topical application of Manjishtha combats dry skin, rashes, itchiness and inflammation. It also helps in reducing acne scars.
- Indian Lotus:- Rich in antioxidants, it acts as a skin conditioner, moisturising agent, heals flaky and dry skin and prevents acne breakouts.
- The Skin tint delivers sheer or light to medium coverage and a ‘lit-from-within’ glow. It does not conceal or cover like a foundation or a concealer. It has a lightweight consistency and just gives your complexion a light and healthy wash of color. It reduces the appearance of fine lines, blemishes, pigmentation and dark spots while adding a healthy and natural glow to your face.
- The Tint has been formulated as a hybrid between a skincare and a makeup product. It provides better and more natural coverage than an average primer without the cakiness or heaviness of a chemically laden foundation.
- This lightweight natural formula will not completely conceal but may reduce the appearance of acne marks and dark circles.
- We’re sure that there will be a minimum of two shades that you could use: one that will be the most suitable and another one nearest to it. The left-over or the extra shades can be given to other members of your family or friends so they could find their shades as well.
- The Herb Enriched Skin Tint suits all skin types.
Set 1: Fair to Wheatish (Shade 0-4) - Contains 5 shades for fair to wheatish skin tones.
Set 2: Dusky to Deep Dusky (Shade 5-11) - Contains 7 shades for dusky to deep dusky skin tones.
- Spread evenly all over the face and neck area with your finger tips for a smooth coverage.
indian kudzu (pueraria tuberosa) 5%, javitri (myristica fragrans) 3%, usheer (vetiveria zizanioides) 2%, manjishtha* (rubia cordifolia) 2%, vansh (bambusa arundinacea) 2%, madhuka* (glycyrrhiza glabra) 2%, naagkesar (mesua ferrea) 2%, padmakashtha (prunus cerasoides) 2%, brahmi* (centella asiatica) 4%, laksha (laccifer lacca) 2%, twak* (cinnamomum zeylanicum) 2%, indian lotus (nelumbo nucifera) 2%, gerika (red ochre), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), zinc oxide (CI 77947), china clay (CI 77004),"purified water (aqua), coconut (cocus nucifera) oil derivatives, cold pressed rosehip (rosa mosqueta) seed oil, cold pressed wheatgerm (triticum aestivum) oil, cold pressed jojoba (simmondsia chinensis) oil, aloevera* (aloe barbadensis) leaf juice, cetearyl olivate**, cold pressed avocado (persea gratissima) oil, vegetable glycerine, octyldodecanol**, sorbitan olivate**, shea (butyrospermum parkii) butter, soy lecithin, caprylyl glycol, potassium sorbate, gluconolactone, sodium gluconate**, ethylhexylglycerin, natural preservative blend of herbs and essential oils. May contain Iron oxides (CI 77491), (CI 77492), (CI 77499)."
Please note that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
- Kit Net weight: 18 g;
- Disclaimer: Product color may slightly vary due to Photographic Lighting
- Name of Mfg. / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD.
Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD. , Plot No. 202, Industrial Focal Point, Phase – 9, Mohali (160062), Punjab, India.