Promotes Hair Growth | Improves Hair Texture
Promotes Hair Growth | Curl-friendly
Controls Frizz | Smoothens & Nourishes
Nourishes Hair & Scalp | Curl-friendly
Antibacterial | Boosts Blood Flow | Non-static
Non-drying | Smoothens | Fights Hair Thinning
Controls Hair Fall | Fights Hair Thinning
Reduces Dandruff | Nourishes Dry Hair
Improves Texture | Nourishes Hair
Adds Volume & Bounce | Nourishes Hair
Just Herbs Introduces Hair Care for Oily Scalp
Hair problems have become quite common nowadays. Many people are struggling with hair and scalp problems. Oily scalp and dry hair have become prominent due to dirt, pollut... Read more
Just Herbs Introduces Hair Care for Oily Scalp
Hair problems have become quite common nowadays. Many people are struggling with hair and scalp problems. Oily scalp and dry hair have become prominent due to dirt, pollution and an unhealthy lifestyle. But there is no need to panic as JustHerbs.in will provide a solution to these problems. We at JustHerbs.in have launched an entire range of herbal products to take care of your hair and scalp.
JustHerbs.in understands that you need organic shampoo for oily scalp. We have come up with all the products that you need for your hair.
Explore A Range of Natural Shampoo for Oily Scalp
The excess secretion of sebum makes the scalp oily. An oily scalp can lead to dandruff, hair loss and even inflammation on the skin if left untreated. JustHerbs.in has bought the best herbal shampoo for oily scalp so that you get the best treatment.
1. 8 in 1 Root Nourishing Amla Neem Shampoo For Oily Scalp
It is the best shampoo for oily scalp and hair loss. Neem has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce the itching and burning sensation of the scalp. Amla strengthens the roots and prevents hair fall. The shampoo for oily scalp contains the growth of acne-causing germs on the scalp. Regular usage will give you desired results, and you will find healthy scalp and voluminous hair.
2. Ayurvedic Anti Hair Fall Kit
Buy this kit enriched with the goodness of home remedies for oily scalp and dry hair. The kit contains:
- Bhringraj hair oil: The oil revitalizes the scalp and promotes hair growth.
- 8 in 1 Nourishing Amla Neem Shampoo: This shampoo for oily scalp is the best hair cleanser that reduces hair fall and drying of the scalp. If you are wondering how to get rid of oily scalp fast, use it regularly for visible results.
- Kumuda - Indian White Water Lily Silicone-Free Conditioner: This silicone-free conditioner contains Amla and Bhringraj. The conditioner softens and removes fizziness from your hair.
3. Ayurvedic Anti Dandruff Trial Kit
Check out this kit for getting rid of dandruff permanently. The kit comprises of:
- Javakusum Hair Oil: The oil is a blend of coconut, castor, and sesame oil that deeply nourishes the scalp. The oil reduces dandruff and also promotes hair growth.
- Dandruff Control Ayurvedic Soya Protein Shampoo: This is the best shampoo for oily scalp. This shampoo for oily scalp not only cleanses the scalp but also controls dandruff. Soya protein makes the hair stronger and treats split ends.
- Kumuda - Indian White Water Lily Silicone-Free Conditioner: Use this conditioner after washing your hair. Leave it for 2 - 3 minutes, and then wash off for visible difference. Your hair will be free from damage and dullness.
4. Just Herbs Hair Fall Control Combo
This is all you need for hair care for oily scalp. The combo contains:
- 8 in 1 Nourishing Amla Neem Shampoo for oily scalp.
- Kumuda - Indian White Water Lily Silicone-Free Conditioner for oily hair.
5. Ayurvedic Anti-Dandruff Kit
Get rid of oily scalp and dry hair problems with this kit. The kit contains:
This combination is bliss if you want to get rid of oily scalp thinning hair problems. Buy this kit from JustHerbs.in at an unmatched price and see the difference.
6. Handmade Wide-Tooth Neem Comb
Gently comb your hair with this neem wood comb. The comb has a mild smell of neem and prevents itchiness and hair breakage.
Check out JustHerbs.in for more products:
- Anti-Dandruff Shampoo: You will get anti-dandruff shampoo for oily scalp, so buy the one that suits your scalp.
- JustHerbs has launched Ayurvedic handmade bathing soap in India. Give your skin the goodness of herbal and natural ingredients with Ayurvedic bathing soaps.
We also have a range of face care products apart from products for hair care for oily scalp.
- Herbal face wash
- Face Mask: Ubtan face mask at JustHerbs is made with organic ingredients that repair your skin and prevents further damage.
- Hair oil
Why Choose Just Herbs to Buy Products for Hair Care for Oily Scalp?
You definitely need to understand why JustHerbs.in must be chosen over so many other brands. The main reason is that we offer you the best herbal shampoo for oily scalp. All our products are natural and made with Ayurvedic ingredients that will never harm your scalp. We make sure that your hair receives the required amount of nutrients so that they become strong. We strictly ensure that all our products are free from any harmful free radicals. So, we make sure you get to buy organic shampoos for your hair. Buy the best, and witness healthy hair in no time.
Shop Scalp Products For Men With Normal To Oily Conditions:
It is natural to have scalp issues like oily, too dry, normal, or sometimes even too oily. This is caused by over-reactive sebaceous glands on the scalp. Due to the reaction, the scalp tends to look more oily even if you have not applied any oil. The oil naturally attracts more dirt easily, which gradually leads to the production of dandruff and makes your hair stick together. It may also cause itchiness if the cases are not considered and treated. In the worst cases, the glands clog the roots of your hair naturally and may lead to excessive hair loss.
Just Herbs Offers The Most Effective Men's Scalp Products
When you find a problem, it is important to solve them rather than just ignore them. Even though some of the problems get solved by ignoring them, there are a few things that should be considered and given utmost care so that you won’t worsen the problem. Shampoo’s play a vital role in hair care; Check out the 8 in 1 Root Nourishing Amla Neem Shampoo, which has better ingredients for hair growth and better scalp, like Amla, Hibiscus, Neem, Khus, Henna, Methi Seed, and many more. Nowadays, when you scroll through Google for better hair care products, the one common thing that pops out is the neem comb. Neem wood combs can't conduct electricity, so they keep your hair free from damage. They also help in distributing the oil throughout the scalp and thereby help in reducing the hairfall and dandruff issues. An oily scalp can lead to so many other problems too, like dandruff. If you are suffering from dandruff issues, check out the Just Herbs ayurvedic anti-dandruff kit online from the best natural and ayurvedic products.
Q. How do you normalize an oily scalp?
If you wish to normalise an oily scalp, you must shampoo your hair properly with a good hair cleanser. In addition to that, it is advisable to opt for hair care products that are made from natural ingredients in order to augment your hair health.
Q. How do I know if my scalp is normal or oily?
A normal scalp shouldn’t be itchy and neither should it have flaking. Furthermore, if you experience that your hair is chunking together and your scalp feels too greasy, then you have an oily scalp and you should opt for hair care products that manage and alleviate this issue.
Q. Should people with oily scalp oil their hair?
If you have an oily scalp then it is not advisable to oil your hair too often as it can lead to dust and germ build up. Having said that, you can opt for natural and antibacterial oils to balance the oil production by your scalp.
Q. Can oily scalp cause hair loss?
Yes, oily scalp can cause hair loss because it can lead to clogging of your pores which can in turn cause hair loss. An oily scalp attracts dust and bacterial build up, which is one of the leading causes of hair fall. If you let your scalp stay oily for long, it won’t bode well for your overall hair health. (1)
Q. How often should you wash oily hair?
You should wash your hair whenever your scalp and hair feel greasy. The frequency of head baths will depend upon your hair type and texture. If your hair get oil pretty soon, you can wash them every alternate day otherwise two to three head baths a week should suffice.Read less