Ayurvedic Bath & Body Products that you need in your shower
To put it straight from the word of experts---- In Sanskrit, Ayurveda means “The Science of Life”. Ayurvedic knowledge originated in India more than 5,000 years a... Read more
Ayurvedic Bath & Body Products that you need in your shower
To put it straight from the word of experts---- In Sanskrit, Ayurveda means “The Science of Life”. Ayurvedic knowledge originated in India more than 5,000 years ago and is often called the “Mother of All Healing”.
The ancient Indian medical system, also known as Ayurveda, was based on ancient writings that relied on a natural and holistic approach to physical and mental health. Combined with its healing properties, Ayurvedic body products have the power to soothe and replenish the skin and body. But with modern times, we have gradually progressed onto other scientific approaches and mostly end up with chemical-based products.
At Just Herbs, we have a wide array of Herbal bath and body products, with perfect proportions and amalgamation of Ayurvedic ingredients that together do wonders for your skin. With cleansing being an important part of the body care regime, you need all the right and best organic bath and body products to experience the most rejuvenating and fragrant bath.
A body wash can be your best friend when it comes to invigorating yourself. There is nothing like a gentle pleasurable bath with organic bath and body products to kick start the mornings or to end a long tiresome day and head to the warmth and comfort of your bed.
Looking for bath and body India, Just Herbs brings to you a range of Ayurvedic bath and body products which boast specifically of being all Herbal and completely free of sulfates and parabens.
- Shatpatri Wild Indian Rose - Gentle Body Wash:- As the name suggests, this mild natural body wash is created with the goodness of Shatpatri. In Ayurveda, this rose is specifically known to promote the emotional love and well-being of a person. This natural body wash is not just sulfate and paraben-free but is so gentle that your skin might just thank you for it. It is one of the best Herbal bath and body products in India. This soothing body wash will make you step out of your shower in your best mood.
- Kumuda - Sacred Lotus Rejuvenating Body Wash:- Ancient Hindu and Buddhist writings linked the lotus flower to serenity and purity. It is also said to calm and soothe the skin which is exactly what this organic body wash will do for you. Apart from it, this bath and body product also consists of a blend of steam-distilled waters of rose, myrrh, and sandalwood that forms the perfect combination to create the most rejuvenating bathing experience.
- Malabar Lemongrass - Invigorating Body Wash Lemongrass:- It is one of those versatile Ayurvedic products for the skin. Not only does it cleanse the skin but also has anti-inflammatory properties. The essential oils in lemongrass can calm and soothe dry, sun-exposed, or irritated skin. Moreover, its indulgent fragrance can do wonders when it comes to uplifting your mood.
If you are one of those who love the good old bathing bars in their bath, then Just herbs also bring for you specially curated Ayurvedic and Herbal handmade soaps. With a range offering from a variety of natural ingredients, you can choose from anyone that perfectly suits you and your moods.
- Kerala Coconut Handmade Bathing Bar:- Coconut oil is one of the most commonly found items in any Indian household. With its varied advantages for skin, hair, healing wounds, it serves as one of our good old remedies passed down through generations forming an integral part even in some of our Dadi’s nuskhe (tips). It is an excellent moisturizer and helps keep dry skin at bay. This organic bathing bar by Just Herbs consists of all the goodness of coconut and while it will cleanse your skin, it will also keep the moisture locked in to avoid dryness.
- Wild Indian Rose Handmade Bathing Bar:- Just like our Shatpatri body wash, this natural bathing soap is infused with all the similar goodness. This is one of those herbal products for bath and body that can serve as a blessing to pacify your mind and bring serenity to your body.
- Coorgi Coffee Handmade Bathing Bar:- Coorg boasts of one of the best coffee beans in the world. And so, we handcrafted this bathing bar with coffee specifically imported from Coorg origin. Coffee is antimicrobial and is a great detoxifier. The sweet addictive fragrance of coffee might coax you into taking a shower more often than once a day.
We also bring to you a set of this trio; in case you just can’t settle for one. Handmade Bathing Bar Trio consists of these three bathing bars of 100g each.
To give your body some extra exfoliation every once in a while, we have also curated a special Ayurvedic Ubtan.
To give your body something to replenish itself and get that extra silky texture, this ubtan pack always comes in handy. It’s not a soap, but a blend of several Ayurvedic ingredients that will exfoliate and tone your skin while also refreshing it to project its best glow. It’s the best skin brightening and polishing product that deeply cleanses and nourishes the facial and body skin.
After a rejuvenating bath, everyone deserves some moisturization to seal that moisture and restore the suppleness of their skin. To do it the right way, we bring you a range of natural body oils. You can choose from our extra virgin coconut oil and tender touch body radiance oil which are infused with an ethereal blend of Ayurvedic ingredients to provide you with enough nourishment for your skin while bringing out that glow and smelling extravagant.
Our Herbal body butter is yet another product that focuses on every part of the body and not just your face, arms, or legs. With a thicker consistency and long-lasting fragrance, these natural body butter can nourish everything from your elbows to lips and even feet. A combination of Kerala coconut and Wheatgerm or Mace-Moringa body butter is surely going to make you go gaga over your body!
Our agenda, Pure-Bespoke-Ayurvedic is exactly what we stand for. We do know what it means to be cared for. And so all our products are made while keeping in mind individual needs and the need to stay pure, natural, green, and Herbal.Read less