Herb Enriched Skin Tint
This variant is currently sold out
- What is the Skin Tint?
- What are the key ingredients used in Skin tint?
- What type of coverage can I expect from this Ayurvedic BB Cream?
- Is skin tint the same as foundation?
- Does the skin tint conceal acne marks and dark circles?
- Making of the Skin Tint
- Which skin types is it good for?
- Additional Information
- The Skin Tint is a lightweight moisturiser with a slight colour in it which is mid-way between a foundation and a primer. Think of it as an Ayurvedic BB Cream. It moisturises as well as provides light coverage to mask to a large extent ( but not fully like a foundation) imperfections such as fine lines, blemishes and pores on your skin. It gives a flawless look by providing a coverage that’s not too heavy.
It is a great option for you if you are not a foundation wearer and do not want your face feeling cakey and heavy with makeup. This multi tasking Ayurvedic bb cream provides light to medium coverage, gives an even toned look broad spectrum UV protection all at once!
This blendable Ayurvedic BB cream settles down to a natural, satin finish and gives your skin a dewy ‘no-makeup’ look.
What you get is a healthy look that doesn't look greasy. Apply this sheer and ultra-light formula which provides a slight polished look or a little tint to the skin compared to a foundation.
It'll keep your skin hydrated while minimizing the appearance of your pores. Its coverage is so light that you can easily apply it.
- Brahmi:- It aids cell renewal and tissue repair, thus diminishing fine lines, spots and signs of photo-ageing.
- Javitri:-It helps shrink your pores and ensures a normal and healthy skin. It also keeps your skin hydrated and its anti-inflammatory properties help reduce acne and acne scars.
- Manjishtha- It has antibacterial properties. Topical application of Manjishtha combats dry skin, rashes, itchiness and inflammation. It also helps in reducing acne scars.
- Indian Lotus:- Rich in antioxidants, it acts as a skin conditioner, moisturising agent, heals flaky and dry skin and prevents acne breakouts.
- The Skin tint delivers sheer or light to medium coverage and a ‘lit-from-within’ glow. It does not conceal or cover like a foundation or a concealer. It has a lightweight consistency and just gives your complexion a light and healthy wash of color. It reduces the appearance of fine lines, blemishes, pigmentation and dark spots while adding a healthy and natural glow to your face.
- The Tint has been formulated as a hybrid between a skincare and a makeup product. It provides better and more natural coverage than an average primer without the cakiness or heaviness of a chemically laden foundation.
- This lightweight natural formula will not completely conceal but may reduce the appearance of acne marks and dark circles.
- This unique product is envisaged, tested, reviewed and created by our broad customer base. We reached out, via social media, to Indian women of various age groups, living in cities ranging from Chandigarh to Chennai, working in professions ranging from makeup artistry to Information Technology and asked them what their dream beauty product was. They called the shots on everything from the ingredients, texture, packaging, performance and the aroma by testing different batches. Once they reviewed, we formulated the Herb Enriched Skin Tint – India’s first crowd-sourced beauty product.
- The Herb Enriched Skin Tint suits all skin types.
- Pump on your finger tips. Spread evenly all over the face and neck area for a smooth coverage.
indian kudzu (pueraria tuberosa) 5%, javitri (myristica fragrans) 3%, usheer (vetiveria zizanioides) 2%, manjishtha* (rubia cordifolia) 2%, vansh (bambusa arundinacea) 2%, madhuka* (glycyrrhiza glabra) 2%, naagkesar (mesua ferrea) 2%, padmakashtha (prunus cerasoides) 2%, brahmi* (centella asiatica) 4%, laksha (laccifer lacca) 2%, twak* (cinnamomum zeylanicum) 2%, indian lotus (nelumbo nucifera) 2%, gerika (red ochre), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), zinc oxide (CI 77947), china clay (CI 77004),"purified water (aqua), coconut (cocus nucifera) oil derivatives, cold pressed rosehip (rosa mosqueta) seed oil, cold pressed wheatgerm (triticum aestivum) oil, cold pressed jojoba (simmondsia chinensis) oil, aloevera* (aloe barbadensis) leaf juice, cetearyl olivate**, cold pressed avocado (persea gratissima) oil, vegetable glycerine, octyldodecanol**, sorbitan olivate**, shea (butyrospermum parkii) butter, soy lecithin, caprylyl glycol, potassium sorbate, gluconolactone, sodium gluconate**, ethylhexylglycerin, natural preservative blend of herbs and essential oils. May contain Iron oxides (CI 77491), (CI 77492), (CI 77499)."
Please note that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
- Net Content:- 40ml
Name of Mfg. / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD.
Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD. , Plot No. 202, Industrial Focal Point, Phase – 9, Mohali (160062), Punjab, India.
- Net Content:- 40ml