How To Make Men's Face Glow Naturally
Ever wonder how men can get glowing skin naturally?
We have the answer!
When it comes to natural glow, one always thinks of a natural remedy that uses natural household ingredients and herbal products that use effective herbs but not chemicals. Here, we share with you a few natural tips for clear, glowing skin, that men will find useful for both facial and body skin.
Face Glow Tips For Men
Several face glow tips have been shared by generations. Men’s skin is a little different than women’s; their skin pores are larger and skin tends to be more oilier. So, a skincare regimen should also be set accordingly.
Men, traditionally, have neglected skincare and hence, lack of knowledge in this regard. Achieving a facial glow for men isn’t as difficult and time-consuming as it might seem. There are certain steps you need to follow, and when you use natural and herbal products, nothing can go wrong.
- Cleanse and Wash Your Face: Cleansing your face after waking up in the morning and before going to bed is a must. Besides that, you should also wash your face frequently as your sebum glands continuously produce oil that attract dirt and grime. Oil cleansing is an amazing cleansing method you can follow before bed to clean your pores. Then, choose a herbal face wash to double cleanse your skin.
- Shave: How frequently you must shave depends on how quickly your facial hair grows. You can shave once or twice a week. Make sure you use a sharp blade to prevent in-grown hair and skin irritation. Soak a cloth in lukewarm water and place it over your face before you shave.
- Exfoliate: This step removes dead skin cells from the uppermost layer of your skin. You can use sugar and honey scrub or coffee and honey scrub to exfoliate your skin. Mix the ingredients in equal ratio or as desired to prepare the scrub. All-purpose flour is another great option to scrub off the dead skin cells. Mix some milk or curd in it and apply it to your face. Leave it to dry, and then scrub gently with wet fingers. Rinse well and pat dry your face. Do this once or twice a week for that fresh look every time.
- Tone Your Face: As men have larger skin pores than women, they should use a good toner to close the enlarged pores. Take some rose petals and boil them in some water, and store it in a bottle after straining. You can also add the petals to hot water and leave them for an hour. Prepare this every week and use it as a toner.
- Moisturize: This is another important step one can’t skip. As soon as you tone your face, while it’s still damp, apply a natural, and herbal moisturizer based on your skin type. We recommend you to use Fair’e Mulethi-Khus Skin Brightening Gel if you have oily skin and Af’fair Fumitory-Liquorice Skin Brightening Cream for dry or normal skin.
- Sunscreen: At least 15 minutes before stepping out of home, apply sunscreen with at least 30 SPF. This will prevent tanning and early signs of ageing like fine lines, pigmentation, freckles, etc.
Night Routine: Your nighttime routine is as important as the daytime one. Make sure to follow the CTM (Cleansing, Toning, Moisturizing) regimen before bed. Cleanse your face, tone it, and then moisturize. However, night skincare products are different. We recommend you choose Glow Boosting Night-Routine products based on Oily/Combination Skin and Normal/Dry Skin.
Face Pack: Once or twice a week, you should give your skin the nourishment it needs to stay healthy and glowing. If you have tanned in the past few days, use an anti-tan pack like Petalsoft Anti-tan Rose Face Pack
How To Get Glowing Skin For Men
You now know how to achieve a glowing skin, but how about your body? Your body’s skin needs equal care, but with different products, to glow naturally. Here are a few more natural tips for glowing skin for the body.
- Ubtan: These are the best when it comes to skin. They don’t just cleanse your skin but also eliminate dead skin cells while nourishing it at the same time. We recommend you use Body Lustre Sandal-Turmeric Ubtan at least once a week.
- Body Wash And Bathing Bar: The herbal bathing bars not only clean the body from head to toe but also nourishes the skin and makes it soft and supple. You could then try herbal body wash or handmade bathing bars that are devoid of harmful chemicals.
- Weekly Body Care: Once a week, when you feel tired, you can go for a proper body skincare regime. This will relax your muscles, nerves, and rejuvenate your skin.
Body Massage: You can use coconut, olive, castor, or mustard oil to massage. Add a few drops of essential oil to it for better results, and massage your whole body. Leave it for at least an hour before taking a bath.
Scrub: Prepare sugar or coffee scrub and gently exfoliate your body’s skin. This will remove the dead cells on the uppermost layer.
Ubtan: Prepare a mixture of all-purpose flour, a pinch of turmeric, and some curd. Apply this to your body and leave it for a few minutes before scrubbing it off your body with wet hands. You can also try Body Polishing Trio or Ayurvedic Body-Glow Essentials Trial Kit that comes with body oil, body scrub, and ubtan.
By following a healthy skincare routine, your skin will glow naturally over time. You can also try various packs made from household ingredients once in a while to further enhance your look. Don’t forget the importance of hydration, eight hours of sound sleep, and a healthy diet. When done together, the skin will definitely glow.