How To Make Men's Face Glow Naturally
As women, we love tending to our skin and making sure to keep it in its healthiest and most glowing form. But have you ever wondered how men can get glowing skin, and that too naturally? Well, we have the answer right here.
When it comes to natural glow, one always prefers a homemade or an organic remedy that uses household ingredients or herbal products that use natural herbs rather than chemicals. Here, we share with you a few tips for attaining clear, glowing skin, especially for men, who are also interested in giving a healthy and natural glow to their skin.
Face Glow Tips For Men
Several facial glow tips have been shared by generations. It will be wise here to point out that men’s skin is a little different than women’s; men’s skin pores are larger and their skin tends to be more oilier and 25% thicker than women. So, a good skincare regimen should be one that addresses skin concerns specific to men’s skin conditions.
While traditionally men have neglected skincare, however, over the years more and more men have become interested in self care and grooming products. So skin care has been a growing area of interest for men. The good news is that achieving a facial glow for men isn’t as difficult or time-consuming as one might think. There are certain steps you need to follow, and when you use natural, herbal products, nothing can go wrong.
- Cleansing : Cleansing your face after waking up in the morning and before going to bed is a must. Besides that, you should also wash your face frequently as your sebum glands continuously produce oil that attracts dirt and grime. Using natural oils to clean your face has rapidly become a popular and effective method to deep clean your face as it helps take away built up dirt from the pores. Olive and castor oils are great for oil cleansing.
- Shave: How frequently you must shave depends on how quickly your facial hair grows. You can shave once or twice a week. Make sure you use a sharp blade to prevent in-grown hair and skin irritation. Soak a cloth in lukewarm water and place it over your face before you shave as this helps soften the facial hair.
- Exfoliate: This step removes dead skin cells from the uppermost layer of your skin. You can use sugar & honey scrub or coffee & honey scrub to exfoliate your skin. Mix the ingredients in equal ratio or as desired to prepare the scrub. Besan or gram flour is another great option to scrub off the dead skin cells. Mix some milk or curd in it and apply it to your face. Leave it to dry, and then scrub gently with wet fingers. Rinse well and pat dry your face. Do this once or twice a week for that fresh look every time.
- Tone Your Face: As men have larger skin pores than women, they should use a good toner to close the enlarged pores. Take some rose petals and boil them in some water, and store it in a bottle after straining. You can also add the petals to hot water and leave them for an hour. Prepare this every week and use it as a toner.
- Moisturize: This is another important step one can’t skip. As soon as you tone your face, while it’s still damp, apply a natural, and herbal moisturizer according to your skin type. We recommend you use our Fair’e Mulethi-Khus Skin Brightening Gel if you have oily skin and Af’fair Fumitory-Liquorice Skin Brightening Cream for dry or normal skin.
- Sunscreen: At least 15 minutes before stepping out of home, apply sunscreen with at least 30 SPF. This will prevent tanning and early signs of ageing like fine lines, pigmentation, freckles, etc.
Night Routine: Your night time routine is as important as the daytime one, actually maybe more as the skin repairs daily damage while we sleep. Make sure to follow a good CTM (Cleansing, Toning, Moisturizing) regimen before bed. Cleanse your face, apply a toner, followed by moisturising. However, night skincare products are different. We recommend you choose glow boosting night-routine products based on Oily/Combination Skin and Normal/Dry Skin.
Face Pack: Once or twice a week, you should give your skin the nourishment it needs to stay healthy and glowing. If your skin appears to have tanned in the past few days, use an anti-tan pack such as Petalsoft Anti-tan Rose Face Pack to get rid of the tanning effects.
How To Get Glowing Skin For Men
You now know how to achieve a glowing facial skin, but how about your body? Your body’s skin needs equal care, to glow naturally. Here are a few more natural tips for glowing skin for the body.
- Ubtan: These are the best when it comes to skin. They don’t just cleanse your skin but also eliminate dead skin cells while nourishing it at the same time. We recommend you use Body Lustre Sandal-Turmeric Ubtan at least once a week.
- Body Wash and Bathing Bar: Herbal bathing bars not only clean the body from head to toe but also nourishes the skin and make it soft and supple. You could try our herbal body wash or handmade bathing bars that are devoid of harmful chemicals.
- Weekly Body Care: Once a week, when you feel tired, you can go for a proper body skincare regime. This will relax your muscles, nerves, and rejuvenate your skin.
Body Massage: You can use coconut, olive, castor, or mustard oil to massage. Add a few drops of essential oil to it for better results, and massage your whole body. Leave it for at least an hour before taking a bath.
Scrub: Prepare sugar or coffee scrub and gently exfoliate your body’s skin. This will remove the dead cells on the uppermost layer.
Ubtan: Prepare a mixture of all-purpose flour, a pinch of turmeric, and some curd. Apply this to your body and leave it for a few minutes before scrubbing it off your body with wet hands. You can also try Body Polishing Trio or Ayurvedic Body-Glow Essentials Trial Kit that comes with body oil, body scrub, and ubtan.
By following a healthy skincare routine, your skin will glow naturally over time. You can also try various packs made using regular homemade remedies once in a while to further enhance your skin’s appearance. Don’t forget the importance of hydration, eight hours of sound sleep, and a healthy diet. When done together, the skin will definitely glow.