HAIR FALL: 11 CAUSES, TREATMENTS, AND PREVENTION TIPS
Hair loss is a widespread condition that affects most people irrespective of the place they live in. Hair loss at an early age can lead to low self-confidence and low self-esteem. In many situations, hair fall is temporary and can be cured by a proper hair fall treatment under proper supervision.
If you are someone who wishes to follow the natural ways and stick close to nature, then you can try various hair loss remedies that contain organic, natural ingredients to boost hair growth.
HAIR FALL CAUSES| COMMON REASONS FOR HAIR LOSS|HAIR FALL LOSS REASONS IN FEMALE
- Androgenetic alopecia-Androgenetic alopecia or pattern baldness is one of the most common causes of hair loss and is observed as a person ages or hits puberty. Androgenetic alopecia is one of the most common hair fall reasons in females and usually starts at menopause.
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Many women go through extreme hair loss during their pregnancy or after childbirth, which is one of the main hair fall reasons in females and occurs due to a decline in estrogen levels. This type of hair loss is short-term and normally resolves within a year.
- Birth control pills are also one of the hair fall reasons in females as it affects hormones that might trigger hair fall.
- To help hair return to its normal condition, here are a few hair fall prevention tips that will reduce hair fall.
- Use chemical-free shampoo and conditioner.
- Choose products that are made from organic and natural ingredients.
- use mild shampoos to avoid breakage and damage
- you can also incorporate various home remedies for hair fall and regrowth in your hair care routine for faster results.
- Just Herbs product recommendation: Just Herbs recommend Ayurvedic Anti Hair Fall Kit that contains Bhringraj Hair Oil, 8 in 1 Root Nourishing Amla Neem Shampoo, and Kumuda - Indian White Waterlily Silicone-Free Conditioner that fights hair thinning and boost hair growth.
- Telogen effluvium-Telogen effluvium is a condition of excessive shedding for a temporary phase that occurs due to stress or some traumatic event.
- Hair loss remedies for telogen effluvium:
Soak fenugreek seeds overnight.
Grind it to make a fine paste and apply from the roots to the hair tips.
Let it rest for an hour, then wash with a mild shampoo for the best hair loss treatment.
- Just Herbs product recommendation: Just Herbs recommend 8 in 1 Root Nourishing Amla Neem Shampoo that is enriched with the goodness of organic ingredients like neem, amla, fenugreek, etc
- Anagen effluvium-Anagen effluvium is the anagen or the growth phase of the cycle where hair shedding arises. This is one of the many hair loss causes that occurs when a person undergoes chemotherapy, is exposed to radiation, or suffers from fungal infections or autoimmune diseases.
- Alopecia areata-Alopecia areata is an autoimmune form of a disorder that attacks hair follicles and various parts of the body causing hair to fall out from the scalp, eyebrows, eyelashes, etc.
- If you suffer from alopecia areata, the safest option and the best hair fall treatment is by seeing a doctor or by trying hair loss remedies.
Hibiscus is one of the most inexplicable home remedies for hair fall when it comes to treating hair loss conditions like alopecia. The hibiscus is a herbal flower that is enriched with vitamin C that increases collagen formation and is effective to boost growing hair follicles.
Just Herbs product recommendation: Just Herbs recommend Shirolepam Hair & Scalp Treatment Mask that comes with the goodness of aloe, amla, mulethi, hibiscus, Bhringraj, jojoba oil, etc. that arrests hair fall and promotes healthy hair growth.
- Traction alopecia-Traction alopecia is a common reason for hair loss, where hair is pulled into stiff hairdos, which weakens the roots and leads to breakage. Tying hair tightly in braids, buns, cornrows, etc., can lead to baldness and hair thinning.
- One of the best hair fall prevention tips is to prevent hairstyles that require pulling and tight securing. Oiling your hair with oil will also boost hair growth, making your hair strong from the roots.
- Just Herbs product recommendation: Just Herbs recommend Bhringraj Tail that boosts hair growth and controls hair fall. This oil is made from natural ingredients.
- Certain medications are heavy for the body and can have side effects that can be reasons for hair loss. To avoid hair fall, you can see a doctor or follow hair fall prevention tips to avoid hair fall. You can include various home remedies as they are effective and easy to follow and will help prevent hair fall and boost hair growth.
- One of the best home remedies for hair fall is to apply Lavender oil on your hair and scalp as it stimulates hair growth and strengthens roots and hair follicles.
- Nutritional deficiencies-Nutritional deficiency is one of the widespread hair fall causes that lead to hair fall. A diet devoid of proteins, vitamins, etc., can cause extreme hair shedding.
- The best hair loss treatment is to see a doctor for a blood test to make sure if they have a nutritional deficiency that might be triggering hair fall.
- Ringworm-Ringworm is a fungal infection that is one of the hair fall causes as it causes temporary bald spots on the scalp.
- The most effective hair fall treatment is to apply apple cider vinegar on your scalp with a cotton ball. The anti-fungal properties of ACV will prevent the infection from spreading further.
- Physical Shock/suffering
- When under serious mental or physical stress, the natural cycle of hair growth is disturbed, causing hair fall or hair thinning. You can include various home remedies for hair fall and regrowth to make your hair strong and thick.
- Emotional Stress
- Home remedies for hair fall and regrowth are a must to include in your haircare regime when dealing with hair loss due to emotional stressors.
- One of the best home remedies for hair fall is to use Onion juice on your scalp as it contains sulfur which promotes hair growth and increases blood circulation in the scalp.
TREATMENT AND PREVENTION TIPS:
- Use a mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Enrich diet with protein, vitamins, roughage, etc.
- Massaging scalp with essential oils.
- Using Garlic, onion, or ginger juice to reduce fungal infection and boost hair growth.
- Keep yourself hydrated.