Shirolepam Hair & Scalp Treatment Mask
This product is currently sold out.
- What is Shirolepam Hair & Scalp Treatment Mask?
- What are the benefits of Shirolepam Hair & Scalp Treatment Mask?
- Why use Shirolepam Hair & Scalp Treatment Mask?
- What are the key ingredients used in Shirolepam Hair & Scalp Treatment Mask?
- Will it help reduce hair fall and hair thinning?
- How is a hair mask different from a conditioner?
- Which hair type is it suitable for?
- How frequently should I use this hair mask?
- How to use it?
- Additional Information
Shirolepam Hair & Scalp Treatment Mask is a wholesome, nourishing and moisturising hair-health booster for hair repair and growth. The Sanskrit word Shirolepam is a combination of two words: Shiro meaning head and lepam meaning paste.
Shirolepam is revered in Ayurveda as a treatment for hair loss, that helps firm the hair roots, strengthens hair and aids a healthy scalp. According to ancient Ayurvedic systems, selected combinations of keshya ( Sanskrit word for good-for-hair) herbs are made into a paste and applied on the scalp.
The Shirolepam Hair & Scalp Treatment Mask is a modern version of this ancient Ayurvedic tradition to help to get a healthy nourished scalp where frizz-free and strong hair can grow.
This hair mask is a nutritive blend of nurturing Ayurvedic ingredients. Amla, Bhringraj and Shankhpushpi in this hair mask have powered it with a multitude of hair benefits. These precious herbs are known for promoting hair health, fighting hair thinning and hair fall. It further improves the health of your scalp, boosts the strength, detangles and smoothens the hair making this hair mask an ideal product to be added to your hair care regimen for healthy and shiny hair that’s full of life.
- Nourishes, moisturizes and nurtures the scalp
- Helps regulate and restore scalp’s pH balance
- Helps strengthen hair strands and promotes hair growth
- Helps control frizz and makes hair feel nicer to touch
- Helps reduce hair loss
- Helps moisturise and nourish hair
- Helps reduce hair damage
- Helps promote hair growth
- Helps improve texture, appearance and manageability of hair
Shirolepam Hair & Scalp Treatment Mask is a natural ayurvedic formulation for your hair problems. It contains effective nutrients that fulfill deficiencies responsible for uncontrollable hair loss. It further promotes hair growth, thickness and volume. This all-in-one hair care solution not only strengthens the roots but also smoothens and makes hair shinier by rejuvenating and nourishing the dry scalp. Unlike a chemically derived hair mask, it neither strips off the natural oils of the hair nor causes any “build-up” in your strands.
- Amla- It helps increase the blood circulation to the scalp and stimulate healthy growth, both in terms of length and volume.
- Bhringraj- In Ayurveda, the Bhringraj herb is regarded as an ingredient that rejuvenates and nourishes dry scalp and helps in hair regrowth.
- Shankhpushpi- The herb is blessed with eminent hair care benefits. Its rejuvenating property helps control hair fall, promote hair growth and prevent early greying of hair.
We’ve formulated this preconditioning hair mask with the goodness of ayurvedic herbs which are meant to fight hair fall and promote hair growth. Bhringraj helps in improving blood circulation at the root of the hair bringing more nutrients to support hair growth. Phyto-nutrients, vitamins and minerals in amla help control hair loss and most importantly, Shankhpushpi helps improve its effectiveness in reducing hair fall and hair thinning.
Hair conditioner is a hair care product used to improve the feel, appearance and manageability of hair. It reduces friction between strands of hair to allow smoother brushing or combing and being a rinse-off product, does not work on the scalp. A conditioner is used after shampooing and is only meant for hair care as it acts only on the surface of the hair.
A hair mask is a wholesome/all-in-one nutritive hair care product which not only performs a good conditioning job but also deeply nourishes and hydrates the scalp from the deepest layer without stripping off the natural oils. This preconditioning hair mask not only takes care of your hair but also of your scalp and imparts shine and bounce to your hair.
It is suitable for all hair types.
We suggest using this ayurvedic hair mask twice a week before hair wash.
Brush out your hair thoroughly and equally part your hair into small sections. Scoop out the hair mask and spread it evenly on your fingertips and start to massage the mask onto your scalp. Then, work the mask downward to the tips of your hair in a smaller section. For better results, wrap your head with a hot wet towel while the mask gets to work. Leave for 20 minutes and rinse out the mask followed by a gentle sulphate-free shampoo like “Just Herbs Lush Methi Shikakai Shampoo”. Use an “after shampoo” conditioner if required. If your hair is very dry and requires intense nourishment, the mask can be left overnight and rinsed out the following morning.
ghrit kumari (aloe barbadensis) 5%, shankhpushpi (convolvulus pluricaulis) 4 %, amla (emblica officinalis) 2%, mulethi (glycirrhyza glabra) 2%, japa (hibiscus rosa sinensis) 2%, bhringraj (eclipta alba) 2%, jojoba oil (simondsia chinensis) 2%, vijayasar (pterocarpus marsupium) 1%, chiraunji (buchnania lanzan) 1%, majuphlala (quercus infectoria) 1%, vibhitaki (terminalia bellirica) 1%, nirgundi 1%, godhuma (triticum aestivum) 1%, purified water (aqua), extra virgin coconut (cocus nucifera) oil , cold pressed avocado (persea americana)oil, cetearyl olivate**, vegetable glycerine, octyldodecanol**, sorbitan olivate**, shea (butyrospermum parkii) butter, soy lecithin, caprylyl glycol, potassium sorbate, gluconolactone, sodium gluconate**, ethylhexylglycerin, natural preservative blend of herbs and essential oils.
- Name of Mfg. / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD.
Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD. , Plot No. 202, Industrial Focal Point, Phase – 9, Mohali (160062), Punjab, India.
- Name of Mfg. / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD.