Store 99: Shop the hidden gems @ 99* each. Add 5 products from 'Store 99' in the cart to avail the offer.
* Buy Any 2 @649 is not applicable on Trial & Sampler Kits, Combos, Kansa Gua Sha, Neem Comb, Castor & Black Onion Seed Anti Hair Fall Kit, 9 in 1 Eyeshadow Palette, Nail Paints, Deo, Body Mist, Tinted Lip Balms & Vitamin C Skin Brightening Range.
Amla: It’s the Powerhouse of Vitamin C. This mighty fruit has anti-ageing properties, boosts collagen, treats acne & reduces pigmentation.
Liquorice Root: It has a soothing effect on the skin which helps to ease inflammation. Naturally brightens skin & fades dark spots.
Niacinamide: A form of Vitamin B3 that protects your skin from environmental stresses, such as sunlight & pollution, while also reducing acne.
Full List of Ingredients: Dm Water, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Gooseberry Extract, Liquorice Root Extract, Niacinamide, 2-amino-2-methyl-1-propanol, Glycerine, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Dmdm Hydantoin (And) Methylchloroisothiazolinone (And) Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Edta, Vitamin C, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance.
Step 1: Unfold and layer over clean & toned skin.
Step 2: Relax for 15-20 minutes.
Step 3: Remove the mask & gently massage excess serum on your face & neck.
- Net weight(Each): 20 g / 0.7 oz.
- Name of Mfg. / Importer / Brand: JAINAM INVAMED PVT. LTD. 111,112, Shubh Industrial Estate, Near Chinchpada Bus Stop, Waliv Road, Vasai (E) - 401208. Distt. Palghar, Maharashtra, India. MFG. No.: MH-103230.
- Address of Mkt. / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD. , Plot No. 202, Industrial Focal Point, Phase – 9, Mohali (160062), Punjab, India.
- Expiry Date: 24 Months from Mfd. date
- Country of Origin: India
A sheet mask is shaped to easily fit and cover all the parts of your face, with holes to avoid the product going into your eyes and mouth. This allows an even distribution of the serum which is usually present in a higher concentration in masks than serums alone.
The mask stays on your skin for longer, whereas the sheet acts as a barrier, sealing all that goodness in. This way your skin gets liberally soaked with all the nutrients and can absorb them better.
Skin care experts and biochemists consider masks made from bio cellulose- an all natural fiber, to be of the finest standard for hydrating and nourishing your skin. The fabric of cellulose masks has great absorption capacity and provides thorough transfer of product into your skin, improving its efficacy.
Using a biodegradable sheet mask also makes you environmentally responsible. Good for your skin, good for the planet.