Steam Distilled Rose Water Facial Mist
This product is currently sold out.
The Wild Indian Rose from Kannauj is steam distilled the traditional way to make this 100% natural, pristine rose water that refreshes and hydrates your skin.
100 % NATURAL | ALCOHOL-FREE | NATURAL ASTRINGENT | TIGHTENS PORES | REDUCES OILINESS | HYDRATES
- WHY USE ROSE WATER?
steam distilled rose (rosa centifolia) water.
Please note that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
- Spray a few times all over the face avoiding the eye area. After applying, give your face a few moments to dry before using moisturizer or other treatment product.
The Wild Indian Rose from Kannauj is steam distilled the traditional way to make this 100% natural, pristine rose water that refreshes and hydrates your skin. Kannauj is a city in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh – the perfume capital of India. Roses are handpicked, their petals removed, cleaned and then steam-distilled in the traditional way. About 200 kg of petals yield about 1 ml of pure rose essential oil. The distillate left behind after this process is pure rose water which is an excellent skin toner, refresher, pore-minimiser and helps balance the pH of the skin. It also controls excess oil. The anti-inflammatory properties help in reducing the redness of irritated skin and is also a great toner that aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores.
- Rose water makes your skin healthy and gives a 24/7 refreshed look.
- It has got anti-bacterial properties and hence aids in healing scars, cuts and wounds.
- It is a natural astringent and strengthens skin cells.
- The fantastic aroma of roses is a powerful mood enhancer It also helps aging skin, keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay.