Herb Enriched Lip Scrub
This variant is currently sold out
Flaky, dry lips making you feel uncomfortable? Struggling to get a seamless application of lipsticks? Suffering from nicotine-induced pigmentation? Restore the health of your lips naturally with Just Herbs’ Herb Enriched Lip Scrub!
This Ayurvedic lip scrub is infused with potent herbs such as Gotukola and Liquorice that help combat discolouration and revitalise the skin on the lips. It also combines the exfoliating action of Walnut Shell grits with the intensely moisturising properties of Aamra (Mango) butter, Vrikshamla (Garcinia Indica) butter and cold-pressed oils of Sweet Almond, Sesame and Coconut.
EXFOLIATING| MOISTURISING|REDUCES PIGMENTATION| GENTLY SCRUBS| VEGAN| PARABENS, SLS & SILICONE FREE
- What is Herb Enriched Lip Scrub?
- Why use Herb Enriched Lip Scrub?
- What are the key ingredients used in Herb Enriched Lip Scrub?
- How to use it?
- What is the texture of this product?
- Which skin types is it good for?
- Additional Information
The Just Herbs’ Lip Scrub is the first step in your lip care regime that gently buffs away dead skin cells to reveal the softest, healthiest-looking, most luscious lips! This exfoliating and nourishing lip scrub is a great option if you are looking for a natural solution for dry, damaged, dull and pigmented lips. The nourishing butters of Aamra and Vrikshamla sink deeply into the innermost layers of your skin to help hydrate and protect lips further from drying and chapping. The exfoliating grits of walnut shell gently remove the dry and dead skin while the brightening action of Gotukola and Liquorice helps reduce pigmentation on lips.
- When it comes to lip care, we often give more importance to moisturising them. However, to achieve a healthy and smooth pout, exfoliating the lips is an essential step. It helps to slough off dead, chapped skin and helps your lip balm/mask penetrate deeper into the skin to give you pinker and healthier lips. Hyperpigmentation of the lips is another very common concern that may be induced by lifestyle choices and sun exposure. Our range of 5 delightful Lip Scrubs is an all-in-one solution for pigmented, dry, dull and chapped lips. What more? These moisturising lip scrubs also help prime the lips for creating a smooth canvas for your lipstick. Fortified with the hydrating action of Aamra and Vrikshamla butters, healing benefits of coconut and sesame oil and the brightening properties of Gotu Kola and Liquorice, this lip scrub is a must-have product in your skincare stash!
Liquorice: Known for its skin-brightening and soothing benefits, Liquorice combats pigmentation by hindering melanin and free radical production.
Gotukola: This potent herb helps reduce pigmentation in lips by increasing the levels of antioxidants in newly-formed tissues. It is also known for its anti-ageing properties that promote the production of collagen to firm the skin.
Cold-pressed extra virgin coconut: Coconut oil is made up of medium-chain fatty acids that help in reducing dryness and allows your skin to retain moisture.
Aamra (Mango) butter: Rich in Fatty Acids and vitamins A, E and C, Aamra butter works as an emollient to soften the skin and prevent it from feeling dry and itchy.
- Use your fingertips to scoop out and apply the scrub onto clean, dry lips. Massage with wet fingers or a soft-bristled toothbrush for about one minute. Now wipe it with a warm, damp towel and follow up with a Just Herbs’ Lip Mask to seal in the hydration.
- Herb Enriched Lip Scrub is the perfect mix of grainy texture and creaminess that makes it uber easy to use.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- gotukola* (centella asiatica) , liquorice root* (glycyrrhiza glabra), cold pressed extra virgin coconut (cocos nucifera) oil, cold pressed sweet almond (prunus amygdalus) oil , cold pressed til (sesamum indicum) tailum, aamra (mangifera indica) butter, vrikshamla (garcinia indica) butter , aloevera* (aloe barbadensis) leaf juice, soy lecithin**, indian rose(rosa centifolia)oil, walnut shell (juglans regia) grits other ingredients : rose water (rosa centifolia),cetearyl olivate**, vegetable glycerine, sorbitan olivate**, caprylyl glycol, potassium sorbate, gluconolactone, sodium gluconate**, ethylhexylglycerin natural vitamin E (antioxidant-plant source)
- Net Weight:-15 g, Gross Weight: 35 g
- Disclaimer: Product color may slightly vary due to Photographic Lighting
- Name of Mfg. / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD.
Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD. , Plot No. 202, Industrial Focal Point, Phase – 9, Mohali (160062), Punjab, India.
Country Of Origin: India
Expiry Date: 15 December 2024