Best Selling Soap Combo - Cleansing & Moisturising
This product is currently sold out.
In Ayurveda, Coconut has been in use for centuries due to its Vata pacifying and cooling properties. It is well known to cure skin problems like eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis. Coconut is naturally rich in antibacterial and antifungal properties. It has its own natural Vitamin E and contains healthy fats that help keep the skin moisturised.
- What is special about Kerala Coconut Handmade Bathing Bar?
- Why use an Ayurvedic Handmade Bathing Bar?
- What are the common harmful ingredients present in commonly available soaps?
- Which skin type is it suitable for?
- How to use it?
- Additional Information
- This Ayurvedic handmade soap is made up of cold-pressed coconut oil and other natural ingredients including Aloe Vera and Sacred Lotus. Cold-pressed coconut oil being rich in nutrients benefit the skin by offering proper moisture resulting in hydrated and nourished skin. On the other hand, Aloe Vera is rich in anti-inflammatory properties that help rejuvenate skin making it soft and smooth. It acts as a gentle exfoliator to buff away dry and dead skin cells, leaving behind a perfectly hydrated and glowing skin.
- Bathing is an integral part of one’s daily routine, so it is essential to use a soap which is effective in providing all nutrients and nurturing benefits to your skin. Therefore, it is important to use a soap that is natural and free from harmful chemicals. The Kerala Coconut Handmade Bathing Bar is made up of cold-pressed coconut oil and other potent Ayurvedic herbs and is free from sulphates and parabens that are potentially harmful for the skin. Chemically derived soaps tend to strip off the skin’s natural oil whereas Kerala Handmade Bathing Bar moisturises and nourishes the skin.
- There are several ingredients that rather than being beneficial, end up being extremely harmful for the skin. Such ingredients include parabens, sulphates, artificial fragrances and triclosan. They all together pose various risks to skin when used. Just Herbs Kerala Coconut Bathing Bar is free from all such chemicals that are proven harmful in the long run. It is free from parabens and is composed of natural cold-pressed oil and other potent ingredients.
- This handmade bathing bar is suitable for all skin types.
- Gently apply on wet skin and rinse.
aloevera* (aloe barbadensis) leaf juice 5%, sacred lotus (nymphaea nucifera) infusion 4%, oatmeal (avena sativa) 3%, sweta sariva (hemisdesmus indicus) ext.0.5%, calendula (calendula officinalis) ext. 1%, shea (butyrospermum parkii) butter 2%, cold pressed extra virgin coconut (cocos nucifera) oil, soy lecithin 0.5%, saponified coconut (cocos nucifera) oil.
Please note that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
- Name of Mfg. / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD.
Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD. , Plot No. 202, Industrial Focal Point, Phase – 9, Mohali (160062), Punjab, India.