• Buy 1 Get 1 Free
• Flat 30% Off on Combos
Store 99: Shop the hidden gems @ 99* each. Add 5 products from 'Store 99' in the cart to avail the offer.
Single Product Offers:
• Lip Scrub & Mask Duo Offer: Buy 1 @ ₹695/- & Buy 2 @ ₹795/-
* Buy 1 Get 1 Free is not applicable on Trial & Sampler Kits, Combos, Lip Scrub & Mask Duo, Full Size Matte Liquid Lipstick Set of 3 & Set of 5, Kansa Gua Sha, Pure Fragrances, 8 in 1 Eyeshadow Lidsticks, 9 in 1 Eyeshadow Palette & Sheet Masks.
Vibhitaki: A rejuvenating herb that is beneficial for hair growth. The oil extracted from its seeds helps cure hair problems like premature greying of hair.
Kumuda: Enhances hair thickness and volume. Helps reduce hair fall and promotes hair growth.
Bhringraj: In Ayurveda, the Bhringraj herb is regarded as an ingredient that rejuvenates and nourishes dry scalp and helps in hair regrowth.
Gotu Kola: Helps promote hair growth, activates hair follicles, and prevents premature greying.
Full List Of Ingredients: indian water lily (Nymphaea nucifera) 4%, gotukola (centella asiatica) ext. 2%, bhringraj (eclipta alba) ext. 2% vibhitaki (balleric myrobalan) ext. 2%, mulethi* (glycyrrhiza glabra) ext. 2%, mustaka (cyperus rotundus) 2% , indian sarsaparilla (hemisdesmus indicus) 1%, aloevera* (aloe barbadensis) leaf juice 5%, cold pressed wheatgerm (triticum aestivum) oil 0.5%, cold pressed jojoba (simmondsia chinensis) oil 1%, purified water (aqua), coconut (cocus nucifera) oil derivatives, cold pressed moringa seed (moringa oleifera) oil, cetearyl olivate**, cold pressed avocado (persea gratissima) oil, vegetable glycerine, octyldodecanol**, sorbitan olivate**, shea (butyrospermum parkii) butter, caprylyl glycol, potassium sorbate, gluconolactone, sodium gluconate**, ethylhexylglycerin, natural preservative blend of herbs and essential oils.
Please note that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Step 1: Cleanse your hair with JH’s sulphate-free shampoo
Step 2: Apply the conditioner on wet hair after shampoo.
Step 3: Wait for 1-2 minutes & rinse with water.
- Net Weight: 200 ml / 6.80 fl.oz.
- Gross Weight: 250 gms
- Name of Mfg. / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD.
- Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD. , Plot No. 202, Industrial Focal Point, Phase – 9, Mohali (160062), Punjab, India.
- Expiry Date: 15 December 2024
- Country of Origin: India
Indian White Waterlily is a silicone-free hair care conditioner. It is an ancient Ayurvedic results-driven haircare product made from certified organic and wildcrafted ingredients collected from across India. This Ayurvedic hair conditioner is a harmonious blend of Vibhitaki, Indian Gooseberry (Amla) And Bhringraj which are known for promoting hair health, fighting hair thinning and hair fall. These nutritive herbs make this Ayurvedic hair conditioner ideal for improving hair texture, appearance and manageability of hair. It also helps reduce frizz, prevent premature greying of hair, and helps boost hair thickness and volume.
Silicones tend to get deposited on the hair shaft a term referred to as ‘build-up.’ They smoothen out the hair giving it a silky and smooth feel but could prove detrimental to hair health in the long run. This is because the built up silicone in the hair prevents moisture, air and other nutrients from entering the hair shaft resulting in dry, frizzy and brittle hair over time and may result in premature breakage. The Indian White Waterlily Hair Conditioner is free from silicones so that nutrients go directly into your hair.
- Indian White Waterlily Silicone-free Conditioner smoothens and makes hair shinier
- Helps reduce frizz and makes hair feel nicer to touch
- Helps fortify the cuticle which further allows the hair to keep growing and not break easily
- Indian White Waterlily Silicone-free Conditioner helps prevent premature greying of hair
- Helps in moisturising the dry scalp
- Helps reduce scalp irritation
It is suitable for all hair types.
We suggest using this two or three times a week after shampooing.
It is such a budget friendly and great conditioner
Hair conditioner is the best seller from just herbs
Best in the market