How to get red tinted cheeks naturally
Every woman wants a natural rosy tint on her cheeks to enhance her features and look fresh. Applying some blush or tint might give you instant red cheeks, but repetitive use of chemical products will adversely affect your skin in the long run. To avoid any damage to the skin and achieve those natural rosy cheeks, all you have to do is follow these natural tips and tricks:
How to get rosy cheeks using home remedies:-
Home remedies are all-natural and have no side effects on the skin. Thus, they are safe to use on a daily basis until you get the desired results. You can use natural ingredients to make your own organic blush and achieve a pinky tint on your cheeks in literally no time. Read more to find out the most effective home remedies to get pink cheeks naturally:
Beetroot is known for its rich red pigment and can give you a subtle pink glow upon application. Rub a slice of beetroot gently on your cheeks to get a rosy glow. Over application might result in a dark red hue; thus, be careful while applying it.
Mild vegetable oils like olive oil, sunflower oil, and apricot oil will give a natural glow to your complexion. Use a cotton pad to rub vegetable oil on the cheeks. Vegetable oils act as a natural moisturiser and highlight your cheeks in the best possible way. Apply it every day for the best results. Remember not to use greasy oils as that might lead to clogged pores and major skin outbreaks.
How to get pink cheeks with rose water: -
What can give you rosier cheeks than rose petals themselves? Roses have a pretty pink natural hue that suits all kinds of complexions. Mix half cup rose petals with one cup of sugar, half tablespoon of coconut oil for better shine. Grind the mixture and carefully rub it on your cheeks. Keep for two to three minutes and rinse off.
Read about the benefits of coconut oil and it’s place in Ayurveda.
Use naturally made Just Herbs steam distilled rose water facial mist that acts as an organic lip and cheek tint. Use it regularly to see the desired results.
Also read about the beauty benefits of rose.
Moisturising is the key to healthy and glowing skin. To prepare the almond and rose face pack:
- Take a few pieces of almonds and some rose petals and make a thick paste.
- Combine the mixture with honey and some tablespoons of mint juice.
- Refrigerate the mixture for a few days.
- Apply the mask daily for desired results.
Also learn about the beauty benefits of almond oil.
Results can be seen as early as seven days. To help you in this venture, Just Herbs provides an authentic Almond Face pack that promises glow and rejuvenates skin beyond imagination.
Cucumber is known for its cooling effects and is packed with essential nutrients like vitamin C and folic acid with amazing anti-inflammatory properties. Apply the mask on under-eye bags and let it dry for about 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse it off with cold water. Repeat the process at least thrice a week to see visible results.
How to get pink cheeks tips:-
There are a myriad of tips and tricks one can follow to achieve a radiant pink hue on cheeks. However, these tips must be followed religiously to see the best results.
- Massage - Massaging your cheeks gently with fingertips can help you get natural blush on your cheeks. Massaging is great for improving blood circulation and increasing blood flow. Pat your fingertips both in the clockwise and anti-clockwise direction and give yourself a great facial massage. You can also use a herbal facial massage gel to see better results.
- Exfoliation- Exfoliation is excellent for getting rid of dead skin cells in the face and helps with clogged pores. Dead skin cells often give a dull appearance, and exfoliation gives your cheeks a subtle natural glow by removing the dirt and dust from your pores. Exfoliating with sugar and honey mix twice a week can help you get those pink cheeks eventually. Keeping the importance of exfoliation in mind, Just Herbs has bought a natural exfoliation gel.
- Healthy diet - Vitamin and mineral-rich food like carrots, capsicums, melons and tomatoes are great for giving your cheeks a natural glow. Try to increase the intake of foods with vitamin C and vitamin E content to get rosy cheeks.
- Exercise regularly -Maintaining a healthy lifestyle with regular exercise will remove toxins and increase blood flow in your body, eventually leading to a fresh, natural glow in your cheeks. Exercising gives a subtle glow to your complexion, leaving your cheeks with a pink hue. Read how yoga helps to get glowing skin.
- Drink plenty of water -It is essential to keep yourself well hydrated to get rid of the toxins, and your face glows. Drink at least six to seven glasses of water every day to keep your lips and cheeks moist.
All in all, maintain a healthy lifestyle to reach your body goal. This includes regular exercising, maintaining BMI, traditional fruits and vegetable consumption, and only using natural beauty products so that you will not face any side effects of harmful cosmetics.