How Men Can Get Naturally Radiant And Glowing Skin
With men’s beauty and skincare in focus nowadays, the question on every man’s mind is how he can get
radiant skin naturally. Most people prefer home remedies for skincare, be it a natural face oil for
glowing skin or creams to moisturise dry skin. If you too are wondering about home remedies for
glowing skin for males, you should opt for the best face oil for glowing skin from Just Herbs. When used
along with a thoughtful skincare routine for men, remedies such as skin glow oil or face glowing oils can
work wonders and achieve the desired results without the use of products with harmful chemicals.
Here are a few tips that will help you focus on how to get glowing skin naturally at home:
●Cleanse your skin before bedtime - As part of the daily skincare routine for men, make sure to cleanse your face before going to bed. After a tiring day at work, it may be tempting to skip your skincare routine altogether, including a thorough face wash. However, not washing the face properly before bedtime may lead to acne and other skin issues. Pollution particles can stick to our faces and clog the skin pores thus making them a breeding ground for bacteria. This leads to acne breakouts which can be totally avoided by making sure that you have cleaned all the grime and dirt off your face before going to sleep, so your skin can breathe and heal while you are asleep. Be sure to use products specially tailored for men, to ensure the best results.
● Wash your face before starting the day - Another skincare ritual and one of the best home remedies for glowing skin for males is washing your face before you actually start the day. Men have sebaceous glands which are more active as compared to women. It has been found that in most men, these glands may even secrete up to four times the amount of sebum as in women.Sebum is secreted round the clock by the body, even during sleep. Excessive sebum levels can make your face sticky and attract dirt when you are out. Wash your face first thing in the morning, and avoid the use of harsh soap. Choose a mild product instead along with face washes which help maintain the skin’s pH level.
● Exfoliate thrice or twice every week - Regular skin exfoliation may help in the removal of dirt and bacteria that are deep-rooted in the pores. For those who have flaky skin, exfoliation is the best option for attaining smoother skin. You should gently brush the dirt off the skin with facial scrubs, soft cloth, or brushes. Do this gently and in a circular motion for enhancing blood circulation. With regular and suitable exfoliation, you will have softer, smoother, and considerably lighter skin. However, do not overdo this regime or your skin may become irritated and bruised. Over-exfoliation will lead to more skin issues in the near future.
● Moisturise your skin - Most men skip moisturisers, believing incorrectly that they may make their skin more oily. Your skin needs the right amount of hydration and moisturising. So don’t forget to moisturise and protect your skin in the day and also at night.You can choose light moisturisers and products which are swiftly absorbed and free of oil. Use nighttime moisturisers specifically for the night, as this will help in the repair and replenishment of the skin.
● Use sunscreen - You should safeguard your skin from harmful UV rays of the sun by using sunscreen with the right SPF count. An effective sunscreen will have at least SPF 30, blocking 97% of the sun’s UVB rays. Sunscreens also help in combating ailments such as melanoma and eczema.
● Hydration is key - Drinking sufficient water is the most natural and recommended skincare solution. This will help you hydrate your skin while improving overall health simultaneously.Make sure you drink 8-10 glasses of water each day for flushing out body toxins.
● Get ample sleep - Getting good sleep is a must for men. Your skin will start repair once you are asleep. While sleeping, your body makes new skin cells and enhances blood flow. Sleeping well will help you wake up with relaxed, glowing and beautiful skin. Make sure you get at least 8 hours of full undisturbed sleep every night. This will enable better skin and body healing from the rigors of the day. Lack of sleep may otherwise lead to issues like dark circles underneath your eyes and puffy-eye syndrome. Sleeplessness may cause a higher production of oil on the skin, leading to acne as a result.