Tips to make you feel beautiful from the inside out.
Our skin is the largest organ of our body and the first layer of defense against
microorganisms and other such pathogens. Nowadays, no one really has the time or energy to follow skin treatment regimens which is of utmost importance. Since your skin is constantly defending you from the sun, you should also protect it against other environmental factors as well, such as air pollution and pollution from other sources. If you don't your skin will lose its radiance and youthful appearance which means that it wont function as an effective barrier against most pathogens. It is more likely that external factors will damage your skin It is crucial, therefore, that you take even at least 10 or 15 minutes out of your daily schedule to take care of your skin. Now that you know how to make a skin regimen for yourself, here are the 9 best tips you can find online to make you look and feel beautiful.
Best skincare regime - Home remedies that would make you
feel beautiful inside out
It would be better to have a daytime and a nighttime skincare regimen so that your skin gets the care it deserves. When you follow these regimes carefully, your skin will look better every day. The first step to any regime is knowing your skin type. If you have dry skin or oily skin, or a combination of both, you should choose products accordingly.
Your daytime skin regime
● Cleanse: This should be the first step in your skincare routine, as it is the most
essential one. For this step, you should use a gentle face wash because you might be using heavy-ingredient skincare products after this step. Also, remember not to scrub your face excessively as that can damage your skin.
Just Herbs Product Recommendation: Aglow Neem-Chandan Skin Purifying Face Cleanser: It is a mild cleanser that performs 4 functions- cleanses, exfoliates, detoxifies, and tones your skin.
● Using a toner is optional, but we recommend that you do if you have one. Toners are excellent for balancing the pH of your skin. If you have acne, you should look for natural toners, since this will reduce breakouts. A hydrating toner is best for those having sensitive or dry skin.
● Vitamin C serum: Dermatologists suggest using vitamin C serum during your
daytime skincare routine. It helps repair and rejuvenates your skin against sun
damage and pollution. You should look for a natural serum that contains blends of natural oils as they tend to absorb faster. It is also beneficial in treating
hyperpigmentation or dark spots.
● The purpose of this step in your skin regimen is to repair your skin so it doesn't lose its glow.
Dab some eye cream under your eyes with your ring finger and be gentle so as not to harm your eyes.
Just Herbs Products Recommendation: I’clear Green Tea-Cucumber Nourishing Under Eye Gel: If you want a light-weight eye serum that makes your eyes look awake and under-eye skin look rejuvenated, this is the product for you.
● After treating your skin, you should moisturize it. Moisturizers are important
because they not only hydrate your skin but also add an extra layer of protection. It is best to use a light herbal moisturizer for your daytime skincare routine so that it doesn’t make your skin look cakey under makeup. If you have dry skin, you may opt for a thick cream-type moisturizer.
Just Herbs Products Recommendation: Fagel Instant Glow All-purpose beauty gel: This is a product that will not only moisturize your skin but also soothe it and protect it from sun damage.
● Sun protection is another very important step in your skincare regime. It would be best if you use a broad-spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher protection and do not forget to apply it on your neck and arms as well.
Just Herbs Product Recommendation: Nosun Jojoba-WHeatgerm Moisturizing Sun Protection Gel: This is a lightweight ayurvedic sunscreen lotion that offers broad-spectrum sun protection and blends well into your skin.
Your nighttime skin regime
● Although dermatologists always recommend using a good, gentle cleanser, you should also use one that removes your makeup at the end of the day. It is suggested that you use a cleansing oil or even try double cleansing;. You first use a water- based cleanser, then an oil-based one to remove any remaining dirt and oil.
Just Herbs Products Recommendation: Deep cleansing Lotion: This is a herbal product. Infused with the goodness of aloe vera, this product not only cleanses your skin deeply and moisturizes it, but also maintains the pH balance. Besides, it is a great makeup remover.
● Toner: You can use herbal toner the same way you do in your daytime routine since this is the step before you begin your treatments and apply serums.
Just Herbs recommendation: Steam distilled rose facial mist: A 100% natural
product, it acts as a relaxing spray at the end of the day for tired eyes from screen exposure and pollution
● Herbal serums or treatments: If you have underlying skin issues or just want to take care of your skin in a better way without using chemically derived serums, you can get herbal serums at Just Herbs.
Just Herbs Product Recommendation: Gotukola Indian Ginseng Rejuvenating Beauty Elixir Facial Serum: If you don't like the chemically derived vitamin C serum, you should use this Elixir serum containing the most treasured Indian herbs and does exactly more than a chemical vitamin C serum would do.
● Eye cream: Dermatologists actively suggest using herbal or ayurvedic eye creams, preferably containing retinol, around your eyes to treat that area of your skin so that it absorbs more nutrients. A bit of eye cream around your eyes dabbed on gently goes a long way.
Just Herbs recommendations: I’brite Almond-Green Tea Nourishing Under Eye Cream: This repairs the skin under your eyes and moisturizes it to aid in lightening dark circles.
● Spot treatments for acne: It is necessary to keep your pores clean all the time so that you don’t get acne. If you do have acne, refrain from touching or popping them as that would cause more breakouts.
Just Herbs Product Recommendation: Ayurvedic Pimple Treatment Trial Kit: If you have acne problems that happen quite often, this kit will help you treat your issues.
● Moisturize: As we said earlier, moisturizing is a crucial part of your skincare routine as it strengthens the barrier of your skin besides hydrating it. Moisturizing at night with an ayurvedic moisturizer would result in radiant skin, inside out.
Just Herbs Products Recommendation: Silkskin Indian Ginseng-Aloe Vera
Moisturizing Cream: This ayurvedic cream has a rich texture and moisturizes your skin well. It is best for using at night as it replenishes and rejuvenates the skin.
● Face oil: Another great way to retain moisture in your skin is using face oil. But this must be the last step in your routine. You may be put off by the term face “oil” if you have oily skin but face oils would help moisturize and soften your skin, dermatologists say.
Hence, the nine steps to follow for beautiful glowing skin are cleanse, tone,
moisturize, treatments, serums, eye cream, sunscreen, using spot treatment for
issues like hyperpigmentation or acne, and lastly face oil. Following all of these
above tips would help you achieve beautiful, glowing skin.