Natural ways to thicken your hair with products found in your kitchen
Who doesn’t love to flaunt silk-thick locks while walking down the streets! When the wind plays with your naturally thick hair, it is quite a therapeutic experience of its own! Unfortunately, due to hair fall issues, not all of us can enjoy the feeling of running our fingers through thick and healthy hair.
It is often said, natural beauty is the best kind of beauty! Want to know how to thicken the hair naturally? Here are a few tips and tricks on how to get thicker natural hair with ingredients found in your kitchen:
1. Eggs- To gain healthy and strong hair, along with your hair thickening shampoo, you must include proteins. Eggs are high on proteins, and using an egg treatment regularly once or twice a week can help thicken your hair in no time, egg treatment combined with water and organic oil for hair growth by Just Herbs:
- Mix egg yolks, 1 tablespoon (tbsp.) oil, and 2 tbsp. of water.
- Apply the mixture to the scalp and dry hair.
- Leave the pack for 15 minutes.
- Rinse it out with warm water and mild shampoo.
2. Onion Juice- It may sound a little old school, but using onion juice on your hair can do wonders for it. This remedy is one of the oldest tricks in the book that has been followed for years to trigger healthy hair growth. Just chop a few onion shallots and generously apply them on your scalp with cotton. Let it sit for 15 minutes, and then wash it off with Just Herbs best herbal oil for hair growth. Use this method once a week and witness a noticeable change in the thickness of your hair!
3. Aloe Vera Gel- It has been scientifically proven that the Aloe Vera plant is very beneficial for your scalp and hair on various occasions. Just apply the aloe Vera gel directly to your hair and scalp and let it sit for approximately 30 minutes. Later rinse it at room temperature or cold water. For better results, mix your aloe Vera gel with Just Herbs’ organic oil for hair health and watch a significant change in the thickness of your hair with every use.
4. Avocado- When it comes to getting your hair naturally thicker and healthier, one of the best ingredients that show a significant change in your hair's texture and the overall thickness is Avocado. Since Avocado is rich in Vitamin E, it does not just act as a conditioner; it also makes your hair stronger and thicker. Just combine the fruit with 1 tbsp. of Olive oil or Just Herbs' organic hair growth oil and apply it directly to your scalp. Let the mixture sit for about 30 mins and then rinse it off with a mild shampoo. For best results, use this mixture twice a week.
5. Castor Oil- Another excellent remedy that can bring a significant change in hair thickness is none other than- Castor Oil. It is easily available in every kitchen. Since it is rich in Vitamin E and fatty acids, it leaves a nourishing and stimulating effect on your hair, making it thicker and healthier. The best part about using castor oil is that it requires no preparation, and you can apply it directly to your hair.
6. Indian Gooseberry and Lime Juice- It is not a hidden fact that eating Indian Gooseberry or Amla is suitable for your hair but have you ever tried applying it directly to your hair? If you are wondering “how to make hair thicker and longer in a month”, Amla might be the answer to your hair woes. Just mix a teaspoon of Amla powder with a generous amount of lime juice, and then apply this mixture to your scalp directly before hair wash. Let the mixture sit for about 30 mins and then rinse your harm with lukewarm water. The huge amounts of antioxidants and Vitamin C will not only thicken your hair in a short period, but it will also improve the pigmentation of your hair.
7. Apple Cider Vinegar- Another way to effectively trigger hair growth naturally is with apple cider vinegar. Add about 75ml of apple cider vinegar to 1 liter of water and use this mix to rinse your hair after you wash it with shampoo. This act will help clean your scalp more thoroughly, which will further accelerate your hair's growth.
Try these natural ways to thicken your hair, accompanied with organic hair thickening products by Just Herbs and enjoy your silky, thick locks!