This variant is currently sold out
We’ve formulated this hair oil with a single-minded focus: fighting hair-fall and promoting hair growth. Our Bhringraj Oil for hair growth- made with precious therapeutic herbs in a base of cold-pressed coconut and sesame (til) oils, helps promote health, luster, and strength for your hair. It also helps improve the texture and volume of hair as well as prevents graying and split ends.
BASE OILS OF COCONUT AND SESAME | CONTROLS HAIR FALL | PROMOTES SOUND SLEEP | BOOSTS HAIR GROWTH | NO MINERAL OILS | 100% NATURAL
- What is Bhringraj Oil?
- Why use Bhringraj Oil?
- Why is this Ayurvedic Hair Oil special?
- Which hair types is it good for?
- JH Consultant’s Tip:
- Additional Information
This 100% natural Bhringraj Oil is a classical Ayurvedic formulation made with precious therapeutic herbs that help invigorate and revitalize the scalp that helps in the growth of hair. It is commonly used in Ayurveda as a traditional medicine to promote hair growth and arrest excessive hair-fall.
Bhringraj Oil is known to be an effective solution for treating scalp infections and hair fall. It works effectively well on hair and it not only strengthens the roots of the hair but also restores the natural hair color. It also treats scalp acne, premature graying, and promotes the growth of healthy and strong hair. When used as a massage oil, bhringraj oil is thought to induce calm, relieve stress, and promote sleep.
In Ayurveda, the Bhringraj herb is regarded as an ingredient that rejuvenates and nourishes the dry scalp and helps in regrowth of hair. Bhringraj contains important nutrients that fulfill the deficiency of minerals that lead to uncontrollable hair loss hence promoting hair growth.
Bhringraj oil is a popular ayurvedic remedy used for hair growth because:
- It increases the blood circulation and provides nourishment to the hair follicles
- It prevents premature graying and ensures that your hair stay dark and thick for a long time
- The anti-inflammatory properties of the oil prevent scalp issues such as dandruff irritation ensuring nourishment of hair
This product is suitable for all hair types.
bhringraj, sariva, brahmi, amla* (emblica officianalis) ext., manjishtha* (rubia cordifolia) ext., nagarmotha, harad, baheda, kachur, lodhra, babchi, henna*, mandur, padmkashth, mulethi* (glycyrrhiza glabra), khareti, priangu, sandal, ashwagandha* (withania somnifera) ext., cold pressed extra virgin coconut (cocos nucifera) oil, cold pressed til tailum.
Please note that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
- Warm the oil and massage into hair roots with fingertips. Keep overnight allow the oil to seep into your scalp. Wash hair with the suggested JH shampoo as per your hair care regime. Follow this ritual twice a week.
Warm it little before applying for best use and wash your hair with Just Herbs’ Shampoo as per your hair scalp.
- Name of Mfg. / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD.
Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD. , Plot No. 202, Industrial Focal Point, Phase – 9, Mohali (160062), Punjab, India.