THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO GETTING RID OF PIMPLES NATURALLY
Facial pimples are one of the most common skin problems. In India, there are at least 10 million people who suffer from pimples everywhere. So be assured, you’re not alone with your struggles.
Despite pimples being such an ordinary appearance that almost everyone has it at least once in their lifetime, people tend to suffer from low self-esteem related to these eruptions.
Studies have stated that acne and pimples create dismissive self-esteem among patients of every age group, and this is seen more among women and girls who are prone to severe acne.
NATURAL WAYS TO GET RID OF PIMPLES
Having understood the different types of pimples and the triggers/causes associated with them must have got you wondering – Are there any tips to prevent acne naturally? How to remove acne?
The answer isn’t a simple yes or no, and some severe acne issues require medical treatment. However, you can still count on Home remedies to treat pimples, a clean diet, optimum water intake, and a good lifestyle to aid you, and you will never have to worry about how to get rid of pimples anymore. For those who suffer from mild pimples or acne, these remedies work perfectly.
Listed below are some of the home remedies for acne and pimples –
- Amla (Gooseberry) Juice and Amla Powder
- Amla is a natural blood purifier and is rich in vitamin C. It is a powerhouse of antioxidants and fights inflammation that is effective to get rid of pimples. You can consume amla as a fruit, drink amla juice, or even use amla powder to make a face mask to get rid of pimples.
- How to get rid of pimples using amla?
- Take a bowl and add 1-2 teaspoons of amla powder. Add water to make a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste on your face and leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
- Use this amla mask once a week as a pimple cure solution.
Just Herbs product recommendation: Just Herbs recommend Advanced Ayurvedic Pimple Treatment that comes with the goodness of organic ingredients like amla, Sweta Chandana, etc., that fight acne and pimples.
- Neem- Neem has been one of the crucial ingredients in home remedies for acne since ancient times. The neem leaves are loaded with antibacterial, antiseptic, and antifungal properties and are considered one of the natural ways to get rid of pimples and acne.
How to remove acne with neem?
- Take a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of neem powder and 1 tablespoon of curd.
- Mix the ingredients in the bowl and make a fine paste.
- Apply the paste to your face and let it sit for 20-25 minutes.
- Wash with lukewarm water and pat dry.
For effective results, use this neem pimple cure remedy twice a week.
Just Herbs product recommendation: Just Herbs recommend Neempure Arjun - Nutmeg Skin Purifying Neem Pack that attacks stubborn pimples and acne marks, giving you clear and flawless skin.
- Basil or Tulsi
- The next of many tips to prevent acne naturally is to incorporate tulsi or basil in your skincare regime. Tulsi is a holy plant and has been used as a curative herb for centuries. It is extremely notable for its healing and immunity-boosting properties and is used in various home remedies to treat pimples.
- Take 10-15 tulsi leaves and neem leaves. Add a few droplets of water to make a fine paste.
- Apply the paste evenly and leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash off and pat dry.
- Use this tulsi pimple cure face pack twice a week to see effective results.
- Aloe Vera -Aloe vera is enriched with antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and antiviral properties and is used in several home remedies to treat pimples. Aloe vera is effective in healing pimples, acne, and breakouts.
- One of the most effective tips to prevent acne naturally is by using aloe vera gel. Cut a stem of fresh aloe vera and use it as a gel on your face. Massage gently for 2-3 minutes and leave it for a few minutes before rinsing.
- Using aloe vera is one of the oldest and natural ways to get rid of pimples, acne, and other skin infections.
- Papaya -Papaya contains anti-inflammatory enzymes that help to soothe the skin. Applying Papaya on the face is effective to remove dead skin cells, soothes acne, helps to get rid of pimples, and keeps the skin hydrated and moisturized.
- Papaya, when consumed, is effective for indigestion and other skin benefits. But how to get rid of pimples?
To get rid of pimples and acne using papaya:
- Take a bowl and add a few chunks of chopped papaya and 1 egg white.
- Mash the papayas and form a smooth paste.
- Apply on the face and leave for 10-20 minutes.
- Wash off and seal the moisture with a cream.
- One of the most effective tips to prevent acne naturally is to eat a lot of fruits and drink plenty of water to keep yourself healthy from within.
- Honey-Honey is a natural ingredient that contains antioxidants and antimicrobial properties. One of the effective home remedies to treat pimples is to apply pure honey directly on the pimple or acne for about 15-20 minutes.
- Honey is used in home remedies for acne since ancient times. It is also effective in curing breakouts, chapped and flaky lips, dull and dry hair, and several other conditions.
- Turmeric-Turmeric is a very common ingredient that can be found in kitchens and contain anti-bacterial properties that make it a valuable ingredient in several home remedies for acne. Turmeric is effective in cleansing out toxins from deep within the pore.
- It is also enriched with antifungal and antibacterial properties and is effective in pimple cure remedies; and is even used in several natural ways to get rid of pimples as it is effective in preventing bacterial breakouts.
- How to remove acne with turmeric?
- Take a bowl and mix 1 spoonful of turmeric, 1 spoonful of besan, and 1 tablespoon of curd.
- Blend the components to form a fine mix.
- Apply on the face and let it sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse off and pat dry with a clean cloth.
- One of the most effective tips to prevent acne naturally is by using the turmeric besan mask 2 times a week. Use this blend as an exfoliator to get rid of dead skin cells.