• Buy 2 Get 2 Free
• Flat 40% Off on Combos
Store 149: Shop the hidden gems @ 149* each. Add 5 products from 'Store 149' in the cart to avail the offer.
Build Your Own Box & Save More:
• The Fragrance Lovers Box @ ₹1499/-
• Make Up Essentials Box @ ₹949/-
• The Skin Care Basics Box @ ₹799/-
Single Product Offers:
• Lip Scrub & Mask Duo Offer: Buy 1 @ ₹695/- & Buy 2 @ ₹795/-
* Buy 2 Get 2 Free Offer is not applicable on Trial & Sampler Kits, Combos, Liquid lipstick Combos, Kansa Gua Sha, Castor & Black Onion Seed Anti Hair Fall Kit, Tinted Lip Balms, Nail Paints, Sharpenable Kajal, Neem Comb & Vitamin C Skin Brightening Range.
Thoroughly cleanse your face with a gentle face wash and apply Just Herbs' herb-infused oil/serum all over your face and neck. Follow the steps as shown in the video to get a toned, chiseled face.
JH Tip: You can also use our Kansa Gua Sha on other parts of your body to relax stressed muscles.
- Net Weight: 144 g
- Gross Weight: 160 g
- Disclaimer: Product color may slightly vary due to Photographic Lighting
- Name of Mfg. / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD.
- Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD. , Plot No. 202, Industrial Focal Point, Phase – 9, Mohali (160062), Punjab, India.
- Country Of Origin: India
Kansa (bronze) is enriched with the benefits of Copper, a metal known in Ayurveda as a ‘Natural Healer.’ Kansa utensils have long been used as an effective medium to serve food and water as it has soothing properties that help make digestion easier and reduce acidic content.
Similarly, this metal has also been proven to be super-effective for skin vitalisation as it has alkaline properties that balance your skin’s pH level. The healing properties of Kansa help to soothe and calm your skin while also adding an adequate amount of hydration.
The heart-like shape of our Kansa Gua Sha is carved purposely to fit every part of your face and body to ensure thorough detoxification. It effectively stimulates blood circulation and increases skin’s elasticity. It also balances the pitta dosha (a combination of fire and water in the body), which results in calm and youthful skin.
If the skin turns grey while using this tool, do not panic! Your skin is actually giving you a POSITIVE signal of detoxification.
As the Kansa Gua Sha comes in vigorous contact with your skin, it may react with the natural oils and chemical residue present in the pores of your skin, resulting in grey marks. However, it won’t last long and can be easily cleaned by gently wiping it off with a towel/cloth.
It is recommended to always use Gua Sha with a facial oil/serum, to avoid tugging on the skin. Applying oil/serum prior to usage allows the Gua Sha to glide smoothly and seamlessly.
- Adds glow to dull & pigmented skin
- Improves skin’s elasticity
- Plumps up and tones the skin
It is recommended to use the Gua Sha thrice a week however, you can also use it daily to relieve stress & tensed muscles.
It is completely safe to use Gua Sha as long as you don’t have rashes, severe acne or blood clots on your skin.
Gua Sha helps reduce redness & is effective on cystic acne. However, we suggest not to use the tool if you have severe pimples or pustules on your skin.
Occasionally clean the Gua Sha with warm water and dry it with a soft cloth or cotton before refrigerating it.
Caution: Do not clean it with wet wipes.
We create products that embody our all-encompassing approach to preserve, protect and nourish, creating long-lasting beauty that starts from within.
FREE FROM HARMFUL
This will proof to be a durable product.
Amazing for face n neck
It's a good product
Kansa Gua Sha Face Massage Tool