Sacred Lotus - Green Tea Skin Recovery Toner
This product is currently sold out.
Expertly formulated to suit all skin types, this toner helps to loosen skin pores to remove make-up residue, dust, and debris while conditioning and soothing the skin for other treatment products. Indian senna extract imparts this product anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and skin-soothing properties.
TONES | REFRESHES | SUITS ALL SKIN TYPES
- What makes Sacred Lotus-Green Tea Skin Recovery Toner special?
- Why is it a ‘must’ to include the toner in your daily regime?
- Why are non-alcoholic toners better for your skin?
- Why are toners better than astringents?
- Which skin types is this lotus skin toner good for?
- Additional information
- An Ayurvedic toner formulated for all skin types infused with the extracts of Green Tea and Sacred Lotus in steam distilled floral waters of rose and tulsi along with a harmonious blend of Ayurvedic herbs and plant materials. This water-based Ayurvedic toner infused with skin-soothing ingredients like rose water, green tea, sacred lotus, sweet orange, and aloe vera juice extracts gently refreshes the skin by maintaining its pH balance and gives it a smooth texture. Green Tea is a powerhouse of antioxidants and vitamin E helps to protect the skin from free radicals while sacred lotus is revered in Ayurveda for its soothing anti-inflammatory properties. This nutrient-rich lotus skin toner helps in recovering the natural glow of the skin and brightens dull skin tone.
- Toning is an important step between cleansing and moisturizing that most of us tend to skip. This Ayurvedic toner is a fast penetrating liquid that helps to remove dirt and impurities from the skin and prepares your skin for the treatment products such as a moisturizer or a facial serum. It cleanses and hydrates the skin by restoring the skin’s natural oils and gives it a fresh appeal. Just Herbs’ Sacred Lotus- Green Tea Recovery Toner is one go-to herbal and ayurvedic skin toner that suits all skin types and won’t cause any dryness. It soothes and cools down the skin. It removes lingering cleanser, make-up residue, and impurities and seals the moisturizer for a clean-refreshed complexion. This Ayurvedic toner also helps refresh the most exposed part of our body i.e is the face by giving it a radiant glow throughout the day.
- Most commonly available toners contain alcohol which may cause dryness and skin irritation as it strips the skin of its natural oils. Such toners are harmful to the skin if used regularly, as the skin loses its innate moisture and glow. Just Herbs’ toners are always formulated without alcohol and we use floral and plant-based waters instead with Ayurvedic extracts for proven benefits for the skin.
- Though both toners and astringents are water-based solutions, an astringent is a stronger formulation that likely contains salicylic acid or alcohol which is usually used to remove makeup or excess oil but leaves the skin dry causing many skin problems as it messes the natural pH balance of the skin. Gentle plant-based toners such as those by Just Herbs not only remove dirt and impurities but also refresh the skin. Toners are a safer option for sensitive skin types as well, it cleanses the surface of the skin and helps in getting rid of pore-clogging impurities, dirt, residue, and excess oil which also maintains the natural pH balance leaving skin hydrated.
- This herbal skin toner suits all skin types.
steam distilled rose (rosa centifolia) water 40%, steam distilled tulsi (occimum sanctum) ext. water 30%, aloevera* (aloe barbadensis) leaf juice 5%, green tea (camellia sinensis) aqueous ext. 5%, sacred lotus (nelumbo nucifera) ext. 2%, sweet orange (citrus sinensis) peel ext. 2%, lemon (citrus medica) peel ext. 1%, vegetable glycerine 4%, padmakh (prunus ceresoides) ext. 1%, indian senna (Cassia angustifolia) ext. 1%, frankincense (boswellia serrata) oil 0.5%, rose (Rosa Centifolia) oil 0.2%, purified water (aqua).
Please note that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.
- Spray some toner on a cotton ball and gently wipe it over the face avoiding the eye area. After applying toner, give your face a few moments to dry before using a moisturizer or other treatment products.
Name of Mfg. / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD.
Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD., Plot No. 202, Industrial Focal Point, Phase – 9, Mohali (160062), Punjab, India.