Sample Product - 8 in 1 Root Nourishing Amla Neem Shampoo
This product is currently sold out.
Give your hair the near-magical benefits of Amla, Neem, Hibiscus, Henna, Vetiver (Khus), Methi (Trigonella) Seed, Wheatgerm Oil and Soy through one herbal shampoo. Our gentle yet effective, 8 in 1 Root Nourishing Amla Neem Shampoo is specially formulated to nurture and strengthen hair roots and control excessive hair fall without stripping your hair of its natural oils.
CONTROLS HAIR FALL | BENEFITS OF EIGHT AYURVEDIC HERBS AND PLANTS | MILDLY FOAMING | NON-DRYING | SULPHATE & PARABEN FREE | SUITABLE FOR COLOUR - TREATED HAIR
- What is it?
- Why use this product?
- Why is it special?
- Which hair types is it good for?
- JH Consultant’s Tip:
A Herbal Ayurvedic fortifying shampoo infused with amla, neem, henna, other herbs formulated to penetrate the hair shaft, strengthen the roots and nourish the scalp, while effectively cleansing the hair without stripping off its natural oils. This herbal shampoo softens and smoothes the hair, imparting great sheen, bounce and life to lifeless hair.
Just Herbs’ Amla Neem Shampoo helps eliminate acne-causing germs and purifies the skin of the scalp. It also acts as a cooling and soothing agent to the scalp that stimulates blood-flow and encourages hair growth.
It is a great combination of eight herbs - Amla, Hibiscus, Heena, Trigonella Seed, Neem, Vetiver, Wheatgerm Oil and Soy Lecithin having their individual properties that work wonders for hair nourishment.
- Indian gooseberry (Amla) is effective for the growth of healthy hair, while wheatgerm oil acts as an antioxidant.
- Soy Lecithin softens and repairs damaged hair thus reducing the dryness and brittleness associated with lack of nutrients necessary for a healthy hair growth.
- Hibiscus naturally darkens hair colour and prevents premature greying.
- Neem and methi seed extracts nourish and condition the hair roots thus controlling excessive hair fall.
This product is suitable for normal to oily hair.
- amla* (emblica officianalis) ext. 0.5%, neem* (azadirachta indica) ext. 0.5% , hibiscus* (hibiscus rosa-sinensis) ext. 0.5%, henna* (lawsonia inermis) ext. 0.5%,vetiver (vetiveria zizanioides) ext. 0.5%, fenugreek* (trigonella foenum graecum) ext 0.2%, soy lecithin 0.1%, cold pressed wheatgerm (triticum aestivum) oil 0.1% , purified water (aqua), steam distilled vetiver (vetiveria zizanioides) water, decyl glucoside**, sodium cocoyl isethionate, disodium cocoyl glutamate, cocoamidopropyl betain, vegetable glycerine, potassium sorbate, gluconolactone,ethylhexylglycerin, caprylyl glycol, sodium gluconate**, natural preservative blend of herbs and essential oils, citric acid (ph adjuster).
Please note that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
- Apply on wet hair. Work up to lather & rinse with water.
Use the Just Herbs’ Bhringraj Hair Oil a night before shampooing and the Just Herbs’ Kumuda - Indian White Water Lily Silicone-Free Conditioner after washing hair with the 8 in 1 Root Nourishing Amla Neem Shampoo.