Nosun Jojoba-Wheatgerm Moisturising Sun Protection Gel
This product is currently sold out.
A light-weight, broad-spectrum physical sunscreen that doesn't feel sticky and keeps skin breathing while protecting it against the Sun. Leaves no 'white-cast'.
GUARDS AGAINST SUN-DAMAGE | MOISTURISES | NON-GREASY | SUITS OILY/COMBINATION SKIN | PARABEN FREE | NO 'WHITE-CAST' | NO NANO-PARTICLES
- What is special about Just Herbs’ sunscreens?
- Who can use this product?
- Why is no SPF mentioned on this product?
- Why use herbal sunscreens over chemically laden sunscreens?
- How are your sun protection products different from the Skin Tint?
- How often should I re-apply this?
- Is it waterproof?
- Does it have nano-particles?
- Does it leave a 'white-cast' on the skin?
- Additional Information
Just Herbs’ herbal sunscreens are physical sunscreens and we use Zinc Oxide in our sun protection formulas. Zinc Oxide is a safe and naturally occurring mineral providing protection against the entire spectrum of UVA and UVB rays. Zinc Oxide can be used on delicate/sensitive skin and is even used in diaper rash creams for babies!
This product is specially formulated for oily/combination skin and has a light, non-greasy texture.
Just Herbs’ ayurvedic sunscreens draw upon the anti-UV properties of naturally occurring plants and biominerals. Since these are herbal sunscreens, we do not use the term SPF (Sun Protection factor) on our labels, commonly used for chemical sunscreen based products that are subjected to clinical trials. SPF denotes the protection against UVB rays only.
We do not use any chemical sunscreens and instead rely on physical sunscreens (naturally occurring minerals) and on plant-based polyphenols for protection against both UVA and UVB rays.
However, if you had to put an equivalent value of SPF on the Nosun, it should be around 20-25 which is good enough for Indian skin.
- Physical Sunscreens do not allow the UV rays to absorb into your skin whereas chemical sunscreens work by absorbing UV rays.
- Physical Sunscreens mainly rely on two minerals - Titanium dioxide (TiO2) & Zinc oxide (ZnO) whereas chemical sunscreens rely on chemicals like Octylcrylene, Avobenzone, Octinoxate, Octisalate, OxyBenzone, and Homosalate and Helioplex.
- The minerals present in physical sunscreens provide protection against the entire spectrum of UVB and UVA rays whereas chemical sunscreens provide protection against UVB rays only.
Nosun Jojoba Wheatgerm Sun Protection Gel is a broad-spectrum herbal sunscreen meant for oily/combination skin. It does not provide coverage. The Skin Tint, on the other hand, is a daily-wear product that helps you achieve a ‘no makeup’ look without relying on chemically laden makeup products that may clog pores and potentially damage skin with prolonged use.
Reapplication is required if you are continuously out in the sun. You can re-apply this ayurvedic sunscreen every 2-3 hours.
No. These are herbal sunscreens made with Ayurvedic herbs. We do not use artificial film-formers of any kind to make these.
No. Just Herbs’ herbal sunscreens do not have nano-particles and use zinc oxide in non-nano size which does not penetrate the skin making them completely safe to use for the entire family.
No, this ayurvedic sunscreen does not leave a 'white-cast' on the skin. It absorbs directly into the skin and blends well.
aloevera* (aloe barbadensis) leaf juice 5%, cold pressed jojoba (simmondsia chinensis) oil 5%, cold pressed wheatgerm (triticum aestivum) oil 2%, cold pressed grapeseed (vitis vinifera) oil 2%, green tea (camellia sinensis) aqueous ext. 5%, fumittory (fumaria officinalis) 2%,vetiver (vetiveria zizanioides) 2%, yashad (zinc oxide) 2%, shea (butyrospermum parkii) butter 1%, soy lecithin 0.5%, psoralea (psoralea corylifolia) seed ext. 0.2%, purified water (aqua), cetearyl olivate**, vegetable glycerine, octyldodecanol**, sorbitan olivate**, caprylyl glycol, potassium sorbate, gluconolactone, sodium gluconate**, ethylhexylglycerin, natural preservative blend of herbs and essential oils.
Please note that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
- Rub a generous amount between the palms of your hands. Apply on face, neck & other exposed parts before moving out in sun and while indoors. Reapply every 2-3 hours.
Name of Mfg. / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD.
Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD. , Plot No. 202, Industrial Focal Point, Phase – 9, Mohali (160062), Punjab, India.
- Name of Mfg. / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD.