• Free Moisturising Sunscreen Gel On Orders Above ₹1,345
Store 99: Shop the hidden gems @ 99* each. Add 5 products from 'Store 99' in the cart to avail the offer.
Single Product Offers:
* Buy 3 @999 Offer is not applicable on Trial & Sampler Kits, Kimsukadi Tail, Elixir, Kansa Gua Sha, Hand sanitizers, Neem Comb, Matte Liquid Lipstick Combos, Castor & Black Onion Seed Anti Hair Fall Kit, Vitamin C Skin Brightening Range, 8 in 1 Eyeshadow Lidstick, Sharpenable & Retractable Kajal.
* No coupon code required. Free gift will be added automatically.
Take a few drops of JH’s Kimsukadi Facial Glow Boosting Oil and evenly massage it on your face & neck.
Gently move the big roller from the centre of your chin, along your jaw, moving up towards your cheekbone and finally towards your ear lobe. Repeat 8-10 times.
Move the roller on your forehead in an upward direction to increase blood circulation and stimulate lymphatic drainage.
Move the small roller under your eyes from the inner to the outer corner, towards the temple of your forehead.
Use it daily or as often as required to relax your facial muscles.
- Net Weight:- 110g; Gross Weight:- 130g
- Disclaimer: Product color may slightly vary due to Photographic Lighting
- Name of Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD.
- Address of Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD. , Plot No. 202, Industrial Focal Point, Phase – 9, Mohali (160062), Punjab, India.
- Country Of Origin: India
Just Herbs’ Kansa Face Massage Roller is not just another facial roller! It is made of pure Kansa metal- an alloy of Copper & Zinc that does more than just massage! The roller allows the facial oil/serum to effectively reach the deepest layers of your skin to seal in the moisture. This daily massage tool contours, uplifts & detoxifies dull & saggy skin.
Just the way your mind & body feels calm after performing yoga, that’s exactly what a roller does to your face. It re-energises your skin cells by stimulating blood circulation resulting in a naturally dewy & rosy complexion.
It helps to relax tensed muscles, release stress & tone your skin resulting in an overall uplifted appearance. Along with that, it also delays early signs of ageing like fine lines, wrinkles & under-eye puffiness.
Kansa is revered as a metal that calms down the skin & helps balance the pitta dosha (a combination of fire & water in the body). It is enriched with the benefits of Copper, a metal known in Ayurveda as a ‘Natural Healer.’ Kansa utensils have long been used as an effective medium to serve food and water as it has soothing properties that help make digestion easier and reduce acidic content.
Similarly, this metal has also been proven to be super-effective for skin vitalisation as it has alkaline properties that balance your skin’s pH level. The healing properties of Kansa help to soothe and calm your skin while also adding an adequate amount of hydration.
• Made with Kansa metal
• Helps to detoxify skin
• Boosts natural glow
• Helps fade away early signs of ageing
• Maintains skin’s pH level
• Relieves stress & tension
• Tightens & tones the skin
• Depuffs & reduces dark circles
• Balances pitta dosha
Both the tools have similar benefits but function differently. Gua Sha requires a firm pressure for thorough detoxification. On the other hand, a Facial Roller is gentler, effortless and primarily used to relieve stress & tension. However, both the tools help to gradually reduce early signs of ageing.
If you are looking for a quick facial massage, make this Kansa Face Roller a part of your daily self-care routine. It has two different sized cylindrical rollers that are purposely carved to smoothly glide over your skin.
The bigger roller is perfect for your face, forehead and neck. The smaller roller fits just right for the under eye area, nose and lips. For best results, we recommend using our Kansa Gua Sha & Face Roller together.
Occasionally clean the Kansa Roller with warm water and dry it with a soft cloth or cotton. Do not clean it with wet wipes.
Caution: Keep it away from direct sunlight.