Instaglow Almond Complexion Pack - QUIZ
This product is currently sold out.
Imagine you have a party to go to in the evening and you’ve been outdoors or at work all day with a face that looks dull and skin that lacks glow? Sounds familiar? The Instaglow Almond Complexion Pack is your ideal face pack to get glowing skin in the shortest possible time.
Note to vegans – contains honey.
ENHANCES GLOW | DEEP-CLEANSES PORES | SUITS ALL SKIN TYPES | PARABEN-FREE | IDEAL FOR A QUICK SKIN DETOX
- What is it?
- Why use this product?
- Why is it special?
- How often should I use this product?
- Does it dry out the skin like the other clay masks?
- Can I use this on my arms, neck, hands and legs?
- JH Consultant’s Tip:
- Additional Information
The Instaglow Almond Complexion Pack is a among our best-selling face packs for glowing skin. Not only is it ideal for improving complexion but it also deep-cleanses the pores of the skin, removes dead skin cells and allows for fresh skin to surface.
The Instaglow Almond Complexion Pack is a mineral-packed mud-mask that instantly rejuvenates and revitalizes dry, dehydrated and mature skin. Excessively dry skin can also be benefited by thinning the paste with raw milk, milk cream or honey.
Just Herbs’ face packs are expertly blended using a mix of naturally-occurring mineral-based clays into which floral and plant waters, plant based oils and ayurvedic herb extracts are infused to target specific skin concerns and achieve healthy, glowing skin.
The Instaglow Almond Complexion Face Pack helps achieve glowing skin because:
- The anti-inflammatory properties of herbs coupled with the purifying action of multani mitti soothes and repairs skin to enhance its glow
- Sweet Almond Oil nourishes and restores the natural suppleness and glow of the skin
- Liquorice improves complexion; Neem fights free-radicals while Honey and Sandalwood calm and tone the skin
This product should be used twice a week for best results.
No, it does not dry out the skin like other clay masks rather the sweet almond oil present in the pack nourishes and restores the natural suppleness and glow of the skin.
Yes, the pack can be used on the arms, neck, hands and legs as a natural body polisher.
cold pressed sweet almond (prunus amygdalus) oil 1%, yashtimadhu (glycyrrhiza glabra) 1%, indian madder (rubia cordifolia) 1%, holy basil (occimum sanctum) 1%, cinnamon (cinnamomum zeylanicum) 1%, neem* (azadirachta indica) ext. 2%, turmeric (curcuma longa) 2%, bitter orange (citrus aurantium) peel 2%, symplocos (symplocos racemosus) bark 2%, honey (mel) 1%, sandalwood (santalum album) ext. 1%, yashad (zinc oxide) 1%, purified water (aqua), aloevera* (aloe barbadensis) leaf juice, vegetable glycerine, indian volcanic clay, bentonite clay, china clay, natural preservative blend of herbs and essential oils, potassium sorbate, caprylyl glycol, gluconolactone / sodium gluconate.
Please note that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
- Cleanse skin with cotton wool dipped in raw milk (optional). Apply on face and neck for 15 to 20 min. Just before it begins to dry, wash with lukewarm water, massaging with finger tips followed by a cold splash. Pat dry & apply the next suggested product in your JH 6 step regime. For extra dry skin add little milk cream & honey. Use twice a week.
Excessively dry skin can be benefited by thinning the paste with raw milk, milk cream or honey.
Name of Mfg. / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD.
Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD. , Plot No. 202, Industrial Focal Point, Phase – 9, Mohali (160062), Punjab, India.
Country of Origin: India
Expiry Date: 15 December 2024
- Name of Mfg. / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD.