• Buy 1 Get 1 On Fragrances
• Upto 30% Off
• Flat 40% Off on Combos
Store 149: Shop the hidden gems @ 149* each. Add 5 products from 'Store 149' in the cart to avail the offer.
Build Your Own Box & Save More:
• The Fragrance Lovers Box @ ₹1499/-
• Make Up Essentials Box @ ₹949/-
• The Skin Care Basics Box @ ₹799/-
Single Product Offers:
• Lip & Cheek Tint Offer: Buy 1 Get 1 Free
• Lip Scrub & Mask Duo Offer: Buy 1 @ ₹695/- & Buy 2 @ ₹795/-
* Upto 30% Off is not applicable on Trial & Sampler Kits, Combos, Liquid lipstick Combos, Kansa Gua Sha, Castor & Black Onion Seed Anti Hair Fall Kit, Deo, Body Mist, & Vitamin C Skin Brightening Range.
Full List of Ingredients: aloevera* (aloe barbadensis) leaf juice 5%, sacred lotus (nymphaea nucifera) infusion 4%, oatmeal (avena sativa) 3%, sweta sariva (hemisdesmus indicus) ext.0.5%, calendula (calendula officinalis) ext. 1%, shea (butyrospermum parkii) butter 2%, soy lecithin 0.5%, wild indian rose (rosa centifolia) oil, saponified coconut (cocos nucifera) oil.
Please note that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
- Net Weight (Each): 300 g
- Name of Mfg. / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD.
- Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD. , Plot No. 202, Industrial Focal Point, Phase – 9, Mohali (160062), Punjab, India.
- Expiry Date: 3 years from Mfd. date
- Country Of Origin: India
- Coorgi Coffee: This hand-crafted bathing bar is enriched with coffee extracts from the hilly slopes of Coorg in Southern India, home to one of the world’s best coffee beans. Coffee is known to have anti-oxidant and detoxifying properties and Ayurvedic texts also list it as an anti-microbial plant.
- Kerala Coconut: Coconut oil has been used in Ayurveda for centuries for its vata pacifying and cooling properties. An excellent moisturizer, it is known to help improve the condition of skin suffering from dryness, psoriasis, dermatitis and eczema. The southern Indian state of Kerala produces some of the best quality coconuts and is named after the coconut tree; “Kera” meaning Coconut tree and “Alam” meaning land – “Land of Coconut Trees”.
- Wild Indian Rose: Shatpatri or the rose with “hundred petals” has its special place in Ayurveda. A great emotional stimulant, mind pacifier and skin nurturer this flower has been also been used to promote physical and emotional love for centuries. Wildly cultivated throughout India and also in the French city of Grasse – the perfume capital of the world, its fragrance is clear and sweet with light notes of honey.
These Ayurvedic bathing bars are infused with potent herbs in a base of cold-pressed, extra virgin coconut oil. Coconut oil has been used in Ayurveda for centuries for its Vata pacifying properties that make it an ideal ingredient for bathing bars. It is rich in skin benefitting nutrients that seals in moisture keeping the skin satin-soft. Lather yourself in this natural soap to boost the overall wellness of your skin while calming your senses.
In contrast to chemically derived soaps, these organic bath soaps do not dehydrate the skin by stripping off the essential moisture as they do not contain parabens and sulphate which is potentially harmful to the skin. It gently cleanses away impurities, leaving the skin refreshed and supple.
These luxurious handmade bathing bars buff away dead skin cells and toxins while maintaining the pH balance of the skin. The potent Ayurvedic herbs benefit the skin by offering proper moisture resulting in hydrated and nourished skin. It is free from Parabens and Sulphate so it does not strip off the skin’s natural oils and moisture content.
These herb enriched bathing bars are suitable for all skin types.
We create products that embody our all-encompassing approach to preserve, protect and nourish, creating long-lasting beauty that starts from within.
FREE FROM HARMFUL