Blemigel Anti Blemish Gel
This product is currently sold out.
A light-weight day-use anti-blemish gel to help remove dark spots and combat hyper-pigmentation. Fortified with potent herbs like Indian Madder, Cinnamon and Fumitory, it enhances the natural skin renewal process and helps slough away the pigment-containing upper layers of dead cells to reveal an even-toned complexion.
BLEMISH GEL| BRIGHTENS | FADES PIGMENTATION | EVENS OUT TONE | BOOSTS COMPLEXION | SUITS OILY/COMBINATION SKIN | PARABEN-FREE
- What is Blemigel Anti-Blemish Gel?
- What are the key ingredients of Blemigel?
- Why use an ayurvedic anti-blemish gel?
- Which skin type is it good for?
- How to use it?
- Additional Information
Just Herbs’ Blemigel Anti-Blemish Gel is a lightweight and fast-absorbing gel to battle skin issues like hyperpigmentation, dark spots and dull skin. It is fortified with potent herbs such as Indian Madder, Cinnamon and Fumitory that even out skin tone and brighten the overall appearance of the skin. This non-greasy formula penetrates the deepest layers of the skin to give you a smooth complexion that glows from within.
Indian Madder: Also known as Manjishtha, Indian madder is a revered ayurvedic herb that promotes the healing of damaged skin tissues. Its anti-inflammatory properties help soothe rashes and inflammation.
Fumitory: Rich in anti-inflammatory properties, Fumitory is known to help heal acne and eczema.
Cinnamon: A potent antioxidant that helps battle acne and dark spots.
Please note that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
- Unlike chemically-laden anti-blemish spot treatment gels, Blemigel is a blend of result-driven, potent herbs that fade away pigmentation and give a healthy boost to your complexion. Most other acne gels simply sit on top of the skin and do not resolve the root cause of the problem. Blemigel penetrates deep into the skin to target the very source of the skin concern without clogging your pores.
- It suits oily/combination skin types the best.
- Massage for 4-5 minutes on cleansed face until absorbed. Avoid sun exposure after use.
- Name of Mfg. / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD.
Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD. , Plot No. 202, Industrial Focal Point, Phase – 9, Mohali (160062), Punjab, India.
Country of Origin: India
Expiry Date: 15 December 2024