• Buy 1 Get 1 On Fragrances
• Buy Any 4 @1149
• Flat 40% Off on Combos
Store 149: Shop the hidden gems @ 149* each. Add 5 products from 'Store 149' in the cart to avail the offer.
Build Your Own Box & Save More:
• The Fragrance Lovers Box @ ₹1499/-
• Make Up Essentials Box @ ₹949/-
• The Skin Care Basics Box @ ₹799/-
Single Product Offers:
• Lip & Cheek Tint Offer: Buy 1 Get 1 Free
• Lip Scrub & Mask Duo Offer: Buy 1 @ ₹695/- & Buy 2 @ ₹795/-
* Buy Any 4 @1149 is not applicable on Trial & Sampler Kits, Combos, Kansa Gua Sha, Neem Comb, Castor & Black Onion Seed Anti Hair Fall Kit, 9 in 1 Eyeshadow Palette, Nail Paints, Deo, Body Mist, Tinted Lip Balms, Sharpenable Kajal & Vitamin C Skin Brightening Range.
Amla: It helps increase the blood circulation to the scalp and stimulate healthy growth, both in terms of length and volume.
Hibiscus: It nourishes the scalp and works towards better growth and thickness of the hair.
Neem: It remove residues from hair, making it shinier and stronger. It also help to combat thinning hair, premature graying, and hair loss.
Full List Of Ingredients: amla* (emblica officianalis) ext. 0.5%, neem* (azadirachta indica) ext. 0.5% , hibiscus* (hibiscus rosa-sinensis) ext. 0.5%, henna* (lawsonia inermis) ext. 0.5%,vetiver (vetiveria zizanioides) ext. 0.5%, fenugreek* (trigonella foenum graecum) ext 0.2%, soy lecithin 0.1%, cold pressed wheatgerm (triticum aestivum) oil 0.1% , purified water (aqua), steam distilled vetiver (vetiveria zizanioides) water, decyl glucoside**, sodium cocoyl isethionate, disodium cocoyl glutamate, cocoamidopropyl betain, vegetable glycerine, potassium sorbate, gluconolactone,ethylhexylglycerin, caprylyl glycol, sodium gluconate**, natural preservative blend of herbs and essential oils, citric acid (ph adjuster).
Please note that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Step 1: Apply on wet hair.
Step 2: Work up to lather & rinse with water.
JH Consultant’s Tip: Use the Just Herbs’ Bhringraj Hair Oil a night before shampooing and the Just Herbs’ Kumuda - Indian White Water Lily Silicone-Free Conditioner after washing hair with the 8 in 1 Root Nourishing Amla Neem Shampoo.
- Net Weight: 200 ml
- Name of Mfg. / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD.
- Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD. , Plot No. 202, Industrial Focal Point, Phase – 9, Mohali (160062), Punjab, India.
- Expiry Date: 3 years from Mfd. date
- Country of Origin: India
A Herbal Ayurvedic fortifying shampoo infused with amla, neem, henna, other herbs formulated to penetrate the hair shaft, strengthen the roots and nourish the scalp, while effectively cleansing the hair without stripping off its natural oils. This herbal shampoo softens and smoothes the hair, imparting great sheen, bounce and life to lifeless hair.
Just Herbs’ Amla Neem Shampoo helps eliminate acne-causing germs and purifies the skin of the scalp. It also acts as a cooling and soothing agent to the scalp that stimulates blood-flow and encourages hair growth.
It is a great combination of eight herbs - Amla, Hibiscus, Heena, Trigonella Seed, Neem, Vetiver, Wheatgerm Oil and Soy Lecithin having their individual properties that work wonders for hair nourishment.
- Indian gooseberry (Amla) is effective for the growth of healthy hair, while wheatgerm oil acts as an antioxidant.
- Soy Lecithin softens and repairs damaged hair thus reducing the dryness and brittleness associated with lack of nutrients necessary for a healthy hair growth.
- Hibiscus naturally darkens hair colour and prevents premature greying.
- Neem and methi seed extracts nourish and condition the hair roots thus controlling excessive hair fall.
This product is suitable for normal to oily hair.
We create products that embody our all-encompassing approach to preserve, protect and nourish, creating long-lasting beauty that starts from within.
FREE FROM HARMFUL
The bottle of Just Herbs Amla and neem anti hair fall shampoo is a good product and will be even better with few improvement as below
Quality of bottle cap - the cap of the bottle broke in few days and the inner lid also got stuck inside the outer cap, i then used a piler and a screw driver to remove it but the inner lid did not fitted in the bottle, each time it popped out leaving no scope to control the pouring of shampoo, I expect a better packaging material for a product at this price range , a pump mechanism could have been used instead of cheap caps and inner lids, if this product was priced below rs 200 then it would not have mattered much, quality products should always have quality packaging
Loved the products
Anti-Hairfall Shampoo with Amla & Neem
It's good but .... My hairfall and dandruff still .....
Anti-Hairfall Shampoo with Amla & Neem