Af’fair Fumitory-Liquorice Skin Brightening Cream
This product is currently sold out.
An energizing moisture-drenched cream to recharge the skin’s radiance and fade away dark patches and spots. This is not a ‘fairness product’ and it is only aimed at improving the overall health of the skin. Just Herbs does not support the idea of ‘fair skin is better’.
- What is Af’fair Fumitory Liquorice Skin Brightening Cream?
- Why is Af’fair Fumitory Liquorice Skin Brightening Cream essential for you?
- What is special about Af’fair Fumitory Liquorice Skin Brightening Cream?
- Which skin type is it suitable for?
- How to use it?
- Additional Information
- It is an Ayurvedic skin brightening cream made up of nutritive Ayurvedic herbs such as fumitory, liquorice, vetiver, chiraunji and several other powerful herbs. The Ayurvedic herbs act as a revitaliser for the skin and boost complexion. Fumitory reduces blemishes whereas liquorice evens out the skin tone. These Ayurvedic herbs make a robust combination to give a youthful appearance.
- Your skin takes a lot; dust, grime, pollution, makeup and the list goes on which is why it is prone to various skin concerns such as pigmentation, blemishes, dark spots, scars and patched skin. Af’fair Skin Brightening Cream is the perfect formulation to heal and nurture your skin from the deepest layers and give you a healthy glowing skin. It is infused with powerful herbs revered in Ayurveda to fight against dark spots, patched skin, blemishes and skin discoloration. These herbs help even out skin tone, boost facial glow and revitalise the skin.
- A blend of exotic Ayurvedic herbs make it stand apart from other chemically driven brightening creams. Other brightening creams use a common skin brightening agent called ‘Hydroquinone’ which causes redness and irritation to the skin and is harmful in the long run. Af’fair on the other hand makes use of result-driven herbs such as liquorice, fumitory, vetiver and cucumber which help fade away patches, dark spots, blemishes and discoloration of the skin. Fumitory being rich in anti-inflammatory properties helps reduce inflammation and blemishes. Liquorice works on the hyper pigmented area of the skin and provides elasticity.
- This skin brightening cream is suitable for normal to dry skin.
- Cleanse skin with cotton wool dipped in raw milk (optional). Massage the cream gently with finger tips in circular strokes till absorbed. Use daily at bedtime.
fumitory (fumaria officinalis) ext. 0.5%, liquorice (glycyrrhiza glabra) ext. 0.5%,vetiver (vetiveria zizanioides) ext. 0.5%, chiraunji (buchnania lanzan) ext. 0.2%, cucumber (cucumis sativus) ext. 0.5%, madder (rubia cordifolia) root ext. 0.2%, yellow zedoary (curcuma aromatica) ext. 0.1%, "purified water (aqua), cold pressed sunflower (helianthus anus) seed oil, coconut (cocus nucifera) oil derivatives,cold pressed grapeseed (vitis vinifera) oil, cold pressed rosehip (rosa mosqueta) seed oil, cold pressed moringa seed (moringa oleifera) oil, cold pressed jojoba (simmondsia chinensis) oil, aloevera* (aloe barbadensis) leaf juice, cetearyl olivate**, cold pressed avocado (persea gratissima) oil, vegetable glycerine, octyldodecanol**, sorbitan olivate**, shea (butyrospermum parkii) butter, soy lecithin, caprylyl glycol, potassium sorbate, gluconolactone, sodium gluconate**, ethylhexylglycerin, natural preservative blend of herbs and essential oils.
Please note that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
- Name of Mfg. / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD.
Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD. , Plot No. 202, Industrial Focal Point, Phase – 9, Mohali (160062), Punjab, India.