Store 99: Shop the hidden gems @ 99* each. Add 5 products from 'Store 99' in the cart to avail the offer.
* Buy Any 2 @649 is not applicable on Trial & Sampler Kits, Combos, Kansa Gua Sha, Neem Comb, Castor & Black Onion Seed Anti Hair Fall Kit, 9 in 1 Eyeshadow Palette, Nail Paints, Deo, Body Mist, Tinted Lip Balms, Sharpenable Kajal & Vitamin C Skin Brightening Range.
Full List Of Ingredients: vidarikand (pueraria tuberosa) 2%, mulethi* (glycyrrhiza glabra) 2%, ashwagandha* (withania somnifera) ext. 2%, brahmi (centella asiatica) 2%, manjishtha (rubia cordifolia) 2%, khareti (sida cordifolia) 2%, shataavari (asparagus racemosus) 2%, amrita (tinospora cordifolia) 2%, aamra (mangifera indica) butter 2%, vrikshamla (garcinia indica) butter 2%, cold pressed til (sesamum indicum) tailum, goghrita** (butyrum), cold pressed badam (prunus amygdalus) tail, cold pressed shobhanjan (moringa oleifera) tailum, cold pressed draksha (vitis vinifera) tailum, cold pressed jojoba (simmondsia chinensis) oil, cold pressed avocado (persea gratissima) oil, cold pressed godhuma (triticum aestivum) oil, madhuchishta (cera alba), candellila (euphorbia cerifera) wax, carnauba (copernicia cerifera) wax, soy lecithin, mixed tocopherols (from sunflower), ethylhexylglycerine, caprylyl glycol.
May contain CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77891, CI 77019,CI 77004, CI 15850, CI 73360, CI 16035
Step 1: Create a cross on your cupid’s bow.
Step 2: Apply the lipstick from the centre to the contours of your upper lip.
Step 3: Similarly, glide across the bottom lip for a seamless finish.
- Net weight: 4.20 gms. / 0.14 oz.
- Gross weight: 34 gms.
- Disclaimer: Product color may slightly vary due to Photographic Lighting
- Name of Mfg. / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD.
- Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD. , Plot No. 202, Industrial Focal Point, Phase – 9, Mohali (160062), Punjab, India.
- Country Of Origin: India
- Expiry Date: 15 December 2024
Just Herbs’ Herb Enriched Ayurvedic lipsticks are infused with Vata pacifying herbs such as Indian Kudzu, Shatavari, Bhrami, Guduchi, Yashtimadhu, Bala and Manjishtha in a base of Ghee and sesame oil that help carry the nutritive benefits of the herbs to the innermost layers of the skin.
A regular lipstick is made by suspending coloured pigments in a base of petroleum-derived emollients such as paraffin oils, waxes along with texturising agents such silicones, and other form-imparting fillers. This list of additives is even longer for additional claims such as ‘non-transferable’, ‘long-lasting’ etc.
These chemical additives do enhance the sensorial and the texture of the product but have no nutritional value for lips - the skin on which being the thinnest- is most vulnerable to Vata aggravation. Also, many such materials are not environmentally-friendly as well.
So when our customers demanded organic lipsticks, we decided to take the ‘less is more’ approach and cut out unnecessary ingredients from the formula while making them as wholesome as possible without compromising on the ‘glam’ factor.
The skin on the lips being much thinner than the rest of the body is the first casualty of Vata aggravation, according to Ayurveda. Dry, chapped lips are a manifestation of koshthagata raukshya (internal dryness) which is symptomatic of Vata aggravation. Ayurveda prescribes the use of snehan ( oil therapy) with ghritam ( ghee) and til tailam (sesame oil) infused with vayu-healing herbs to pacify Vata.
Our Herb Enriched Ayurvedic Lipsticks use Vayu healing, rejuvenating and varnya ( complexion promoting) herbs infused in goghrit (Cow’s Ghee) and til tailam (Sesame Oil), both of which are revered as snehan dravyas ( therapeutic oils) in Ayurveda.
Just Herbs’ ayurvedic lipsticks are formulated without these common lipstick ingredients:
- Ingredients of petrochemical Origin used in lipstick base (derived from the process of refining petroleum into petrol. Not sustainable, zero nutritive value): Paraffin waxes, Petrolatum, Mineral oils, Polyisobutene, Polythylene, Polydecene
- Silicones (used to improve texture and ‘glide’): Phenyl trimethicone, Dimethicone, Silicone elastomers
- Film-formers (to make lipsticks long-lasting and transfer-resistant): Polyethylene, Polyethylene Teraphtalate (PET), PVP / Hexadecene Copolymer
- Parabens & formaldehyde releasing preservatives, Phthalates, Carmine, Lead + other heavy metals, Lanolin /lanolin alcohols
This lipstick makes my lips glow & shine. I just loved the products. Saved some money using GrabOn coupons.
Herb Enriched Ayurvedic Lipstick
Pigmented, highly recommend