• Buy 1 Get 1 Free
• Flat 30% Off on Combos
Store 99: Shop the hidden gems @ 99* each. Add 5 products from 'Store 99' in the cart to avail the offer.
Single Product Offers:
• Lip Scrub & Mask Duo Offer: Buy 1 @ ₹695/- & Buy 2 @ ₹795/-
* Buy 1 Get 1 Free is not applicable on Trial & Sampler Kits, Combos, Lip Scrub & Mask Duo, Full Size Matte Liquid Lipstick Set of 3 & Set of 5, Kansa Gua Sha, Pure Fragrances, 8 in 1 Eyeshadow Lidsticks, 9 in 1 Eyeshadow Palette & Sheet Masks.
Full List of Ingredients: aloevera* (aloe barbadensis) leaf juice 5%, sacred lotus (nymphaea nucifera) infusion 4%, oatmeal (avena sativa) 3%, sweta sariva (hemisdesmus indicus) ext.0.5%, calendula (calendula officinalis) ext. 1%, shea (butyrospermum parkii) butter 2%, soy lecithin 0.5%, wild indian rose (rosa centifolia) oil, saponified coconut (cocos nucifera) oil.
Please note that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
- Net Weight: 300 gms / 10.58 oz.
- Gross Weight: 800 gms
- Name of Mfg. / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD.
- Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD. , Plot No. 202, Industrial Focal Point, Phase – 9, Mohali (160062), Punjab, India.
- Country Of Origin: India
- Expiry Date: 15 December 2024
- Coorgi Coffee: This hand-crafted bathing bar is enriched with coffee extracts from the hilly slopes of Coorg in Southern India, home to one of the world’s best coffee beans. Coffee is known to have anti-oxidant and detoxifying properties and Ayurvedic texts also list it as an anti-microbial plant.
- Kerala Coconut: Coconut oil has been used in Ayurveda for centuries for its vata pacifying and cooling properties. An excellent moisturizer, it is known to help improve the condition of skin suffering from dryness, psoriasis, dermatitis and eczema. The southern Indian state of Kerala produces some of the best quality coconuts and is named after the coconut tree; “Kera” meaning Coconut tree and “Alam” meaning land – “Land of Coconut Trees”.
- Wild Indian Rose: Shatpatri or the rose with “hundred petals” has its special place in Ayurveda. A great emotional stimulant, mind pacifier and skin nurturer this flower has been also been used to promote physical and emotional love for centuries. Wildly cultivated throughout India and also in the French city of Grasse – the perfume capital of the world, its fragrance is clear and sweet with light notes of honey.
These Ayurvedic bathing bars are infused with potent herbs in a base of cold-pressed, extra virgin coconut oil. Coconut oil has been used in Ayurveda for centuries for its Vata pacifying properties that make it an ideal ingredient for bathing bars. It is rich in skin benefitting nutrients that seals in moisture keeping the skin satin-soft. Lather yourself in this natural soap to boost the overall wellness of your skin while calming your senses.
In contrast to chemically derived soaps, these organic bath soaps do not dehydrate the skin by stripping off the essential moisture as they do not contain parabens and sulphate which is potentially harmful to the skin. It gently cleanses away impurities, leaving the skin refreshed and supple.
These luxurious handmade bathing bars buff away dead skin cells and toxins while maintaining the pH balance of the skin. The potent Ayurvedic herbs benefit the skin by offering proper moisture resulting in hydrated and nourished skin. It is free from Parabens and Sulphate so it does not strip off the skin’s natural oils and moisture content.
These herb enriched bathing bars are suitable for all skin types.
Handmade Bathing Bar Trio
Received the order and the soaps are good
Handmade Bathing Bar Trio
I'm a repeat customer of this product - Handmade Bathing Bar Trio, where the soaps are packed in a beautiful gift box. I love gifting these beautiful handmade soaps to friends and family. My last order #539433 of 4 of these sets arrived yesterday as 12 soaps in a carton without any gift boxes. On speaking with their customer care on whatsapp they say the process has changed from last time. How would I know what is the process and if it doesnt come suitably packaged then why is it classified as a gift set? Seriously DISAPPOINTED as this is of no use to me now and neither are they addressing my complaint nor accepting a return. This is how they treat their repeat customers.