Store 99: Shop the hidden gems @ 99* each. Add 5 products from 'Store 99' in the cart to avail the offer.
* Buy Any 2 @649 is not applicable on Trial & Sampler Kits, Combos, Kansa Gua Sha, Neem Comb, Castor & Black Onion Seed Anti Hair Fall Kit, 9 in 1 Eyeshadow Palette, Nail Paints, Deo, Body Mist, Tinted Lip Balms & Vitamin C Skin Brightening Range.
Full List Of Ingredients: aloevera* (aloe barbadensis) leaf juice 5%, cold pressed jojoba (simmondsia chinensis) oil 5%, cold pressed wheatgerm (triticum aestivum) oil 2%, cold pressed grapeseed (vitis vinifera) oil 2%, green tea (camellia sinensis) aqueous ext. 5%, fumitory (fumaria officinalis) 2%,vetiver (vetiveria zizanioides) 2%, yashad (zinc oxide) 2%, shea (butyrospermum parkii) butter 1%, soy lecithin 0.5%, psoralea (psoralea corylifolia) seed ext. 0.2%, purified water (aqua), cetearyl olivate**, vegetable glycerine, octyldodecanol**, sorbitan olivate**, caprylyl glycol, potassium sorbate, gluconolactone, sodium gluconate**, ethylhexylglycerin, natural preservative blend of herbs and essential oils.
Please note that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Step 1: Rub a generous amount between the palms of your hands.
Step 2: Apply on face, neck & other exposed parts before moving out in sun and while indoors.
Reapply every 2-3 hours.
- Net Weight: 100 ml / 3.40 fl.oz.
- Gross Weight: 150 gms
- Name of Mfg. / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD.
- Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD. , Plot No. 202, Industrial Focal Point, Phase – 9, Mohali (160062), Punjab, India.
- Expiry Date: 15 December 2024
- Country of Origin: India
Just Herbs’ herbal sunscreens are physical sunscreens and we use Zinc Oxide in our sun protection formulas. Zinc Oxide is a safe and naturally occurring mineral providing protection against the entire spectrum of UVA and UVB rays. Zinc Oxide can be used on delicate/sensitive skin and is even used in diaper rash creams for babies!
This product is suitable for all skin types and has a light, non-greasy texture.
- Physical sunscreens do not allow the UV rays to absorb into your skin whereas chemical sunscreens work by absorbing UV rays.
- Physical sunscreens mainly rely on two minerals - Titanium dioxide (TiO2) & Zinc oxide (ZnO) whereas chemical sunscreens rely on chemicals like Octylcrylene, Avobenzone, Octinoxate, Octisalate, OxyBenzone, and Homosalate and Helioplex.
- The minerals present in physical sunscreens provide protection against the entire spectrum of UVB and UVA rays whereas chemical sunscreens provide protection against UVB rays only.
Nosun Jojoba Wheatgerm Sun Protection Gel is a broad-spectrum herbal sunscreen with SPF 35+ PA++++ meant for all skin types. It does not provide coverage. The Skin Tint, on the other hand, is a daily-wear product that helps you achieve a ‘no makeup’ look without relying on chemically laden makeup products that may clog pores and potentially damage skin with prolonged use.
Reapplication is required if you are continuously out in the sun. You can re-apply this ayurvedic sunscreen every 2-3 hours.
No. These are herbal sunscreens made with Ayurvedic herbs. We do not use artificial film-formers of any kind to make these.
No. Just Herbs’ herbal sunscreens do not have nano-particles and use zinc oxide in non-nano size which does not penetrate the skin making them completely safe to use for the entire family.
No, this Ayurvedic sunscreen does not leave a 'white-cast' on the skin. It absorbs directly into the skin and blends well.
It is good to wear for daily basic
It's good but leave white cast after application
I will not say it's the best but it's decent. Moisturizing. Sometimes a little heavy for summer.